⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

weekly challenges

Munster
Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

the weekly challenges are supposed to be with friends, usually, I'm in the top five amonst my friends, why am I playing with people I don't know??

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,007 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

In most of the events of this game you will find random friends who are not on your friends list but everyone is a player of this game. Since contestants selection is completely random, you cannot remove or skip them because the random process cannot be manually modified. If your game is disconnected from the server, you will not be able to find friends in your game, also your friends list may be missing for a few more reasons. However you can try to find the solution by following few simple steps below.

Cheak app update - Log out game - Restart device - Open game and Log in.

• Munster

thank you, will log out and log back in...still didn't work... no update so far but I can wait... will try log out and then log in again

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,465 Legend

Hi @Munster, Kiara is saying that you can't remove random players from your game. Logging in and out will not remove the random players from your game.

• Munster

thanks, everyone for the response, I'm playing with two players that are not my friends and it sucks because normally I'm in the top five, if not top three... I'm hoping it will reset tomorrow and I will ONLY be playing with fellow friends... I just passed to level 11013... none of my friends have reached this far, it took a lot of hard work, sweat, and determination for me to reach this level... it is so UNFAIR for admin to do this to me and any other playing going through this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?