Anyone else have a problem with their Chocolate Box yesterday

Carol-38
Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
edited February 2022 in Discussions

Yesterday, 14th February, I completed a Chocolate Box, prize being 20 gold bars and timed boosters. I got the timed boosters but not the Gold. Contacted King who replied saying I had received everything and they listed the dates etc of what I had got. The 14th February wasn't shown so I have sent another email, that hasn't been answered yet and probably won't be.

Just wondering how many others had a problem. @Morae02 I know you did, have you managed to sort it. @Deryck I know you did, hope you get it sorted.

@kiara_wael I take it there must have been a problem with the King system yesterday. So do I take it that if its not showing on my record I won't be believed and I won't get the Gold I played hard to get.

@Alienscar we discussed this a lot yesterday but I don't hold out much hope.

Chocolate boxes are supposed to be extra special on Valentines day.

Would be interesting to hear if anyone else had a problem.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

Hi @Carol-38 as you know I didn't have an issue with my Gold Choc Box other than the gold not showing up without having to close my game as seems to be normal.

Do you play on Android? I should be clear that when I say I close my game all I am doing is pressing the 'Recent Tasks' button on my tablet.

If you don't get a reply to your other email I suggest you just submit another query. Some people on here have said that they submit several of the same query as the response you get very much depends on who answers your query.

• Carol-38

@Alienscar Yes I play on Android. And like you on many occasions it can take a bit longer for the gold to show. And again like you I close and re-open. This has been 24 hours now but more to the point King don't have a record of me completing the Choc Box yesterday. I have already emailed again this morning, 20 gold is too much to just let go. I'm not going to get paranoid that they clocked my details from my 'idea'. Ha ha, that was a little joke. I know that's not the reason. I'll keep trying.

• Alienscar
    edited February 2022

@Carol-38 As I said previously I find it highly suspicious that they don't have the one record that would help you get your gold. Did you have screenshots?

When you say 'email' are you just replying to an email you have received, or are you using the 'Contact Us' option every time.

If you don't receive an answer to your 'email' you should submit your query again through the 'Contact Us' as this way you will get to deal with someone different, and perhaps get a better answer. By replying to the email you received you will be stuck with the same unhelpful operative.

• Carol-38

Hi@Alienscar No I didn't take a screenshot of the Chocolate Box wouldn't have entered my head to do that. I just play and carry on. I know in the reply from King it says in future to send a screenshot but once completing or passing something the picture of whatever it is dissapears. Seems a lot to do and think about when just playing a game. But I will think about it in future. I am 4 levels away from my next CB offering 10 GB's so I will take a screenshot of that when I pass.

Yes I have sent a few emails, replying to the one sent to me and Contact Us. Hopefully it will get sorted.

• Carol-38

You do have to wonder @Alienscar if there's too much info stored on their system for it to cope with. I've actually been opening many adverts this morning that haven't crashed. So were they sorting the adds yesterday causing other things to be missed. Only a thought.

• Alienscar

Lots of things make me wonder about what is going on at King @Carol-38

All the minor, unnecessary, changes they keep making to the game whilst there are bigger issues to solve is the biggest issue I have with them.

It is apparent from when @LindQ used to post on here that none of the game teams speak to each other. So the level design don't speak to the event design, and the team that looks after the visuals don't speak to anyone either. So there are loads of different teams each meddling with their own little part of the game and not really understanding how what they change affects another team.

Funnily I haven't had an advert appear since the issue has been 'fixed'

Long story short I don't think there is too much information I just think they don't have the expertise to use the information correctly.

Every single thing that they do always fails at first attempt.

Something that crosses my mind Carol is that my Chocolate Box has changed. I do not have a silver box anymore I just have a normal (ish) one and a gold one. I do wonder that when the game was updated to change the chocolate box it has wiped the memory of your win from their memory.

• Carol-38

Hi@Alienscar I've had one answer back to one of my emails again there's nothing they can do. If the next reply comes back the same I'll just leave it, it's getting to be too much hassle for what it is.

Sorry you're not getting adverts, hopefully you'll start getting them soon.

I've got the Delux Choc Box, see attached. Timer on it shows I need to wait for the morning to complete the last bit. Hope I remember to take a screenshot when done.

• Alienscar
    edited February 2022

Well @Carol-38 they choose not to do anything about it, and that is different to there is nothing they can do.

The Deluxe Chocolate Box is made up of three Choc Boxes, and not just one. They are bronze, silver and gold.

You have a gold one like me, but do you still have the silver one that should be part of the Deluxe Box?

My Choc Box has changed this week from being the three box Deluxe to just having an old style box and the gold box.

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Carol-38

I noticed that when I complete the chocolate box I have to stop playing and get out of the game and then start it again and then I get my GB.

• Carol-38

Awww@Alienscar you've confused me re the Chocolate Boxes. I get different ones all the time. Once I've done the one I'm on I'll see what the next one is. It might be the one with 20 GB's. If it is and if I manage to complete it I will take many screenshots. Although I really don't see how sending King a screenshot would help if there's another problem, it doesn't have my details on it or when it was taken.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?