Feedback on levels 11 421 - 11 465!

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@NancyDrew I have a couple of thoughts. However, like a lot of my ideas I may only get on shot this week...

So I am going to think on it a little more...

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2022

quote:

Feedback on levels 11421-11465

Completed 'em (few days ago or whatever)...

This is week #39 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment, & now we're back to the ER being MIA (the usual ineptitude from King).

As most folks (who've played the game for a bit) know by now, designs on some lower levels have been changed; to the point of being unrecognizable since first being released (or when we originally tried 'em), & now totally useless for those familiar side games.

There are also some in this neighbourhood that have been made easier for achieving sugar ★s.

Not all levels (mind you); wouldn't list 'em here, anyway.

Let those half-wits figure that stuff out on their own, they will need a different source for the tip-off.

Since der Spieler's comment from the previous 45 levels got sucked into the approval vortex, he'll do it right here.

quote:

Feedback on levels 11376-11420

The ER returned for the third episode only (whoop-de-freaking-do)...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Everyone go and check your royalty, if you use it.

I went to see how close i was to getting a reward tomorrow in anticipation of another dreadful set of levels, and i am on 90.

So far, so unremarkable, so i went to look at what prizes would be available tomorrow and i have 2 claims outstanding that have appeared out of thin air.

Hello 150 gold bars and UFOs.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

@Michael-6 I saw the same thing! The only thing I can think of is they added all these points for new ways to get royalty like badges for levels accomplished, years on CC, etc, and maybe that bumped the prize levels up. However, I have not seen any points collect for activity this week like levels played, lives given, etc. Nothing added in that area since a week ago.

• Michael-6

That must be it @NancyDrew , I see i have two badges added in my royalty homepage.

Note to whoever runs that site- feel free to add many, many more badges!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

↑↑↑

So you're all getting more points a bit quicker, eh?

Read on...

• Michael-6

To add to the above, there is a section on the badges too. 10 points per year you have been playing and 10 points for every 1000 levels you have passed.

So for being beyond level 11000 we all get an instant 110 points.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

@Scooterpie It took three emails back and forth but I got my laptop and desktop to sync. They actually were very helpful. It turned out they had to restore on their end.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@NancyDrew thank you for the information. I may need to use it.

I uninstalled to game on my PC after it would not sync. Now we just got an update today (manually downloaded it). 1st one since March the 3rd, I was waiting for an update. So right now I am just playing on my laptop. Trying to decide when to reinstall the game on my PC? Maybe I should wait until I have completed all the levels on my laptop and then reinstall on my PC? Hmm...

This sorta concept seems to work with some browser problems.

The game is always a puzzling me.

There is always the option that eventually it just gets fixed, most issues do. Have used this option many times. Hehe!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?