Level 11 473

Answers

• macdog
    macdog Posts: 83 Level 2

level 11473 is impossible without boosters. you need to get two color bombs together at least five times. they are few and far between. when you do get them they are never together. please fix this. another ridiculous level.

• lunasea
    lunasea Posts: 3 Newbie

Add me to the list of people angry about level 11473. My streak was destroyed. I wasted countless boosters for a level that’s impossible to finish. Apparently some people have the version that does not have the unattainable 2 jellies under the spawner. Is King going to compensate us for the wasted boosters?!

• sstorch01
    sstorch01 Posts: 4 Newbie

And How will we know when it is fixed?

• passel290
    passel290 Posts: 4 Newbie

What is hell with level 11473 ????? Where is last two crystals and I see no last two crystals

Fix this ridiculous level …

• passel290
    passel290 Posts: 4 Newbie

Where the **** for last two crystals on board ???? It’s not funny King and it’s really impossible level without using lollipop hammers … yeah … And i don’t have a lollipop hammer

Fix this ridiculous level King … it’s not funny 😡

• Sunshinenow
    Sunshinenow Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2022

I have spent money and lost rewards because of level 11473. I am due a credit!

• darj
    darj Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited April 2022

Buying hammers worked..I had already hit it with double CB twice and think I needed 4 or 5 hammers to finish it off. Used gold bars to buy them..I just wanted to get thru the awful level already!! Not fair tho when I saw on YT people passed the level w/o hitting the mixer.

• Mariesel
    Mariesel Posts: 108 Level 3

Is there any way to be notified when the level is fixed? It's pointless playing until it is. Even the challenges to collect candies are now requiring a new level to be completed before I can enter the competition, and the chocolate box requires 6 new levels to be completed to win that, so I'm stuck.

• sue_he
    sue_he Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Like many, I have been stuck at level 11473 due to the glitch/ bug of having jelly under the spawner. This has cost me many boosters, an episode race streak, probably the silver chocolate box too. Will there be any recompense, (within the game, not monetarily) for those of us stuck at this level. Is there an estimate for the correction time? Much longer and I think many of us will be done. Thank you.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,878 Level 5

Wow! It's unbelievable for I saw more than 1000 players from different websites have been reported for level 11473 is impossible for without using lollipop hammers. And why does level 11473 still not fixed for last double jelly under the magic mixer with licorice fence will be removed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?