Fast belts -- they hurt

Options
12346»

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,042 Level 5
    Options

Hi@Crazy Cat Lad there are so many players who have commented for months on the jerking of the belts and how it affects them. I have complained and also have friends not connected to King Community who tell me it makes them feel sick.

I am playing the new levels released today 11781 - 11915 and the jerking is happening again on these levels, had to turn off. Have all the comments be passed to King? If so what are they playing at. If players tell them it gives headaches and makes them feel sick why hasn't it been stopped and why is it being built into new levels.

This is Health & Safety we are talking about and really should be taken seriously.

If King have been told, it would be nice to know what they intend doing as many of us don't feel it's worth playing with the effects it gives.

Your response above was over a month ago so again it would be nice to have an updated response to what the future holds,as it's obvious the team who work with all in-game features are ignoring the safety side of the game.

Thank you

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad You didn't pass it on to the Game Team?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?