candy crush getting worse and worse

Options

Comments

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4
    Options

Multiple colours in cascades

Terrible new levels and redesigns (especially those frosting-toffee spam levels in the 3000s and new rigged levels in the 11000s)

Community admins in denial and never (or barely) listen to what players are asking for, both changes and requests for new features.

Exactly! I agree with these 3.

• lfp
    lfp Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Really need to earn boosters! At level 11503 and seems like every level takes a day or more to pass. No way to get boosters or extra moves without buying them 😡. What’s wrong…losing interest…

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

I would add the recent changes to the rewards for the Weekly Race and the Episode Race.

And the ridiculous inequalities between player’s games. Not everyone has the same features, so some players are at a definite advantage for passing levels or collecting boosters. And of course the lame “test feature” explanation which is constantly trotted out and is not believable.

I won’t criticize the community moderators, all they can do is pass on feedback. They have no direct control over what is put in the game. King deserves all the anger & frustration for not listening.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

I agree with most of the criticism here, however it is no use me commenting @Diamond_Lim as any adverse comments I make are deleted and I am told by "an anonymous Moderator" to be nice ??? I thought as a player at the very top level my comments, good or bad, would be appreciated @LindQ

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Nobody can save King at this point

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

@bearwithme Remember how the level designers removed all the frosting on level 1000? That made the level completely unplayable.

If you don't believe me watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeFqDcE-LgM

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

@bearwithme I can't believe you don't remember all of the recent complaints caused by an update that occurred recently to Level 1000.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

@Alienscar - my apologies - but I've had quite a bit of business travel recently and so I have missed most of these discussions unless I am actually tagged.

@Fences Did they fix it? I just replayed it and was able to finish with 12 moves left. I did have a checkmark candy, but even without it I'm pretty sure I could finish in time. I found once the cascades got started - CBs would form on their own and I was also able to get double CBs twice (from the CBs that were in the licorice). I found the bigger challenge was once the CBs were uncovered - not 'wasting' them because of the cascades and dropping stripes and wraps that would set them off (and I couldn't choose what color I wanted to use them on).

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    edited April 2022
    Options

@bearwithme Did they fix it?

Did you read the thread I linked? The 'broken' level looked like a stylised 1k and Cat Lad announced when the level was fixed.

I have missed most of these discussions unless I am actually tagged.

I must admit as a Candy Moderator I thought you would know about every issue that gets escalated to the Game Team. Don't you get feedback about issues from the Community Manager? Surely you and the rest of the team have regular meetings about issues that affect the community.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options

@Alienscar - we do get heads up about certain issues from the CM. We also try and have monthly calls with as many GMs that can attend. However we are all just volunteers with different demands on our time, so our involvement with the community can vary and sometimes we focus in different areas.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?