Answers

• dorisgrover
    dorisgrover Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I did numerous times

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Silly question, but did you try rebooting your PC as well? Haha.

• Lindark
    Options

Hi everyone, it seems many people are having issues with Facebook right now. If you can try playing on a different browser, that may work, but the best fix is to play through the app from the app store or on a different device. So sorry!

• Lindark
    Options

Hello, are you playing on Facebook? It seems there is a problem with this right now. If you can try playing on the app through the app store, or on a different device, that should help in the meantime :)

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

I turned it off and turned it back on again but it still not working... the funny thing is all other buttons work: booster, setting, etc but not when I want to swap the candy...

• Caswil22
    Caswil22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem too and I noticed a couple of other people, have the same problem. Have done everything you suggested, can play other games. What could be the problem?

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    Options

Hi@dorisgrover and welcome to the Community!🤗

I checked level 2338 and there is no problem. Have you tried not to click the "tap here to skip" at the end of the level?

• rmchiu
    rmchiu Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022
    Options

Candy Crush has been frozen for several days. It won't completely load. The game comes up but it won't let me move the candies. I am on level 2047, on Facebook, on a desktop computer. I am not having any issues with anything else. It is very frustrating! Please help me!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,223 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you tried using incognito tab/window? If it's still not worked, how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

But if you have your PC (Windows 10) and/or mobile device (Apple, Android, Amazon), you can also download this game here (PC - Windows 10) and/or here (Mobile Device - Apple, Android, Amazon) then you can connect your Facebook Account to sync your current progress on game completed. There is no major issues like Crashing/Freezing Issues, Login Issues and another issues on this game. 😊

⚠️ Note ⚠️

PC (Windows 10) - All your progress and inventory (gold bars and boosters) will be fully synced.

Mobile device (Apple, Android, Amazon) - All your progress and inventory (gold bars) will be fully synced only but boosters will not synced due to technical problems.

Oops! This area is Player's Corner (not Candy Crush Saga). If you want to ask this game question, please ask here on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Game Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you have any questions, please ask any one of the Game Moderators or Hub Moderator @wykoon. To tag them, click the @ symbol and then type out our name. A drop box will appear, click on the correct name your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I will move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉

• AllUserNamesTaken
    AllUserNamesTaken Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Currently on level 1800. The level loads without issue. The suggested move flashes. However, it will not allow me to move any candies. I am going through facebook to play. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?