Rewards missing again for spring climb event

Options
chaehong70
chaehong70 Posts: 270 Level 3

Hi Sukanta_Biswas

My earlier issue on the spring climb event has yet to resolve.

Then it happens again , attached herewith the screen shot for your attention and help.

As you can see I gained 30 minutes wheel and 30 minutes fish. Only given 30 minutes wheel.

Please help me on this.

It keeps on giving me this kind of issue.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,722 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,163 Legend
    edited May 2022
    Options

My earlier issue on the spring climb event has yet to resolve.

Hello @chaehong70 as explained (kind of) in the thread linked by Kiara there is no resolution for your issue. The problem of rewards from the 'climbing' style features not being delivered is under investigation.

All you can do is contact Player Support for compensation. Make sure you use the code CCS409 when you contact them.

• chaehong70
    chaehong70 Posts: 270 Level 3
    Options

I have tried to contact them. They only give standard reply. Really frustrating.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,163 Legend
    Options

Hi @chaehong70 to be honest that is a common complaint about Player Support.

The thread linked by Kiara says this-

You may get an auto reply right away, but don't worry, Player Support will get back to you as soon as they can even though you got an automatic response.

Maybe you just to have wait, but I know that you have contacted them previously with the same result.

Thing is the thread linked by Kiara also says-

To help our developers finding the cause of the issue, we would appreciate if you also could do a screen recording of when you play the event, so we can see what exactly happens and goes wrong.

Player Support will of course compensate you with some extra Gold Bars if you can provide them a short video of the issue.

This being the case I do not know if Player Support will only compensate those people that send them a screen recording.

@Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme @Sukanta_Biswas can one of you please clarify why so many people are not getting a response from Player Support regarding the 'Cloud Climb' issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?