๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Are we lab rats?

Dafreak
Dafreak Posts: 117 Level 2
edited May 2022 in Support

Since episod 11700, numbers of moves are Systematically reduced by 10, i.e 11704 will only have 20 moves instead of 30, 11710 will only have 22 moves instead of 32, etc...

We know as you know from the walkthroughs in YouTube that these levels become impossible to complete.

I was told that all Candy crush levels would bรฉ achievable witout boosters but not anymore. Please read commentes in the forum if you don't believe me

What do you suggest?A) Shall we organisรฉ, and I am very happy to help organise a World Anti Candy Crush day on social mรฉdias, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok etc..

B)or would you consider treating you loyal players with respectant make levels achievable again?

We happily watch the videos you feed us si that you can make money, people pay for additional moves or boosters. But man,take a look at level 117113 (Super Hard level)with only 22 moves, take a look at yourselgin the miroir to figure out if your mother would be proud of you.

Presently i Can assure you that this game has become highly unethical.

Since it is a paying service (Yes it is), we would appreciate you bring some fairness back in the game.

Sincerely

The lab rats

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?