We want your feedback on the levels 11 826 - 11 870!

Options

Comments

• jjoonn
    jjoonn Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

11854 - from 32 moves to 21 moves....a MIRACLE..!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Level 11854 is a nightmare level. I have been playing for 24 hours and I haven’t even gotten close to passing. There haven’t even been any stripe or colour bombs to help pass the level. No combinations what so ever the level needs to be looked at maybe who ever designed and took the moves away should try and pass this level. There are less moves from 12 days ago. I’ve used all my bars and have nothing left how can anyone pass this level.

• leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

This is the closest I have gotten.. what a shocking level..

• Just4Fun2022
    Just4Fun2022 Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

Everything is too difficult. Who should do it?

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

The last time Candy Crush became unpleasantly unplayable, I took a month off to just cool down and hoped that the game would re-adjust. I realize that every now and then Candy Crush management probably directs programmers to "mix things up" to see what forms of revenue will work. Making unsolvable puzzles will NEVER work. People play this game to relax and unwind..when 12 of 15 levels in an episode require an average of 20 extra moves, you've changed the ethos of the game.

I guess my feedback of levels 11 841- 11 855 would be "Nope".

Had to 'buy extra moves" for the majority of levels and used upwards of 5 ufos, 7 lollipops and countless rainbow bombs, fish and stripe/bomb combo boosters...also guess what? They really didn't help at all...fish especially seem to do nothing.Why still sell boosters if they don't help? Why would I buy boosters if they don't actually do anything anymore?

O.k. - taking another Candy Crush haitus ..check back in a few weeks - and not just because I've been on level 11 857 for 2 days and haven't come anywhere near close! I would say *stick to your ad format* but as it stands, I won't watch an ad for an in-game booster that won't help (see above) and I won't watch an ad for 2 extra moves when I need 20.

laterz.

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Apologies. I just looked up level 11 857 on youtube (in it's current format) and it can and HAS been done! All it took was a full load of boosters, 2 ufos, 4 lollipops and extra moves! So there you go.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

11841 please change

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    Options

@LindQ It's a tricky one, but it's definitely not impossible (I went and double checked the data!). Keep trying, and good luck!Β 

Hello LindQ does your data tell you how many players purchased extra moves to complete the level? Does your data tell you how many people used boosters to complete the level?

If it doesn't then telling people that haven't got gold to buy extra moves, or enough boosters that a level isn't too difficult is a bit disingenuous of you I would say.

I would also say that playing a level once and getting to within 32 of the target doesn't equate to a level not being too difficult. Try playing it ten times and then see what you think before telling people that a level they have played more than fifty times is not too difficult.

• jjoonn
    jjoonn Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

11860 - from 32 moves to 18 moves....a MAGIC..??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?