⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

special offer

foxy
foxy Posts: 80 Pro Player 👑

pls advise why my tablet powered by android has a special offer for $14,99 for next 129 hrs but candy crush played on facebook does not have this special offer

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Offers vary from player to platform. Everyone receives different offers at different times. Cheers!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Hello my friend,

Special Features are offered by different kinds of services and in game features depending on which service and devices you play on as King Community has no control over these features.....

We offer contest where you can win free gold bar's and boosters added into your game that our Community Managers can only do as for the features you are mentioning these type come and go, and only those who offer these features can help you with this issue although if you wish you can contact "Player.Support" you can find them to the right hand side of this screen under " Quick Links " scroll down until you see " Support " then click on " Support " when the screen comes up follow the instructions and explain your issues or problems then add your email address as this is how Player Support will contact you is through your email address.....

Hope this helps you out my Community 😉😎💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?