We want your feedback on the levels 11 916 - 11 960!

Options

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Simple levels and 6 colored levels. The game back then. But some thing are cool

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

"Unreasonable amount of stuff in the way" unfortunately sums up the vast majority of the levels these days. The game is in a fair old slump at the minute and i really hope the designers reading the threads eventually take heed of the overwhelmingly negative feedback. And that is before we get to the brutal changes inflicted on players who don't immediately play the new levels. If there is one thing above all else that would improve the game, it would be to stop those ridiculous and unfair changes.

For some positivity- i did enjoy the rainbow rapids level near the start of the third episode- it had one path that spiralled into the centre of the board. It was fun!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

Finished the levels last night. I was going to save some but I did last week to more efficiently get to the Gold Vault this week. Now the contest this week puts me in the Silver Vault Challenge instead of the Gold? I guess either the contest needs some more work or is this the way it works? Can you only play the Gold Vault once? Anyway.... I cannot sit still long enough to play all the levels at one time, getz bored.

Now as far as the contest goes, the actual workings of it, if it will work right, well pretty good job there! While I like the old contest just the same way we liked how levels used to be I doubt that things will revert. Soo... need to figure out a new game plan. Cannot keep trying the same old things and expect different results.

Did not think that the levels were too bad this week. Yes, I use boosters. Why else would I have spent years a hoarding them. Also, spend a lot of time trying to understand and absorb the game. Do not like to part with me boosters, very stingy!

Favorite Episode - 3

Favorite Level - 11955 (this surprised me causing it has cherries, used to fear the pits) Pretty Board too.

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I was put into the gold vault challenge- you end up in a contest to collect blue candies. First place wins two party boosters, the rest of the top ten one colour bomb. So i'm off to try and win loads of blues on 3309!

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

Have fun with the new sugar crush mechanics then @Michael-6

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

The players with the cascades on level 3309 can collect the blue turtle. I don't have it more for a few weeks and I stopped the collection, it just spending of time. I like the new levels because they bring us closer to level 12K.I thought buying King by Microsoft would bring a novelty to the game but it still does not look like it

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu I thought buying King by Microsoft would bring a novelty to the game but it still does not look like it

Microsoft hasn't bought Activision yet. They announced they were thinking of buying Activision in January, but the acquisition is likely to take all year to complete.

• Goldenswordz
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu I slightly disagree, because I want to enjoy the levels in between the milestones, which sadly seems to slowly not be the case by the minute. The levels are now so boring and repetitive. With spammed blockers and uncontrollable cascades.

• Goldenswordz
    Options

I just spoiled myself and saw 12000. Thoroughly disappointed. Why is no level fun anymore. They're all just blocker spam and crisscross patterns galore.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

─=≡Σʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?