We want your feedback on the levels 11 961 - 12 005!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited June 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 11 961 - 12 005!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 11 961 - 12 005 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Any feature or candy that could have been added on some of the levels?

2  How long did it take to complete all the levels? Did you manage to crush all 45 levels in a week?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Celebrate the release of Level 12 000 with a fun contest HERE!

Claim your Level 12 000 milestone badge HERE!

Psst... Did you know that level 11 993 is made by us CM:s and Game Mods?

In a fun online get together and with @LindQ:s level design expertise we made this level together!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,886 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

level 12000

No Rewards 🙃

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,560 Level 5
    Options

I thought the 12K level would be more creative

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options
  • Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Level 12,000 here I come!!!

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

So boring... King doesn't try.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

A basically boring 45 levels. obviously no effort at all put into Level 12,000.

Levels 11963, 11969, 11989 & 11997 were 4 of the most boring Rainbow Rapids levels ever thrust upon us, with 11989 bordering on the ridiculous. Sour Skulls again turned any level where they appeared into a borefest 😴

11966 took me 1 move with a CB/ Wrapped Candy combo. 11972 was different and required some thought. 11987 was ok and 11993 was the pick with plenty of color and Samantha,

No Episode Race and I am not sure what has happened with the Vault game ?

Again, I made full use of my F5 timed boosters, only missing the last 2 levels.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

Made it to the 12K club, so uneventful LOL

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Thoughts so far.

The levels at the start of the first episode are stupidly easy, will be interesting to see how many ridiculous changes they make to render most of them impossible. A few of them have frogs, but the frog serves no purpose as there is no need for it to help clear the level. 11970 and 11971 are very hard. 11972 is an extremely good design, a bit of a thinker, so well done there.

The second episode was completely forgettable.

The third episode has a mixture. The team designed level 11993 is a lot of fun, followed by 11994 which is lazy almost carbon copy of a level from a few weeks ago. I really liked the RR level 11997, a good challenge in that one. Which is followed by yet more dull overly blocked/loads of jelly jars/small starting space levels that are plaguing the game like Japanese knotweed. Try something different for goodness sake!

I'm going against the grain here but i liked 12000, it's your standard milestone level, nothing too taxing. No rewards though, how come?

Certainly much more fun than the absoluter plodder that follows it.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Just finished all the levels. Cheers to level 12,000! Found the set this week a little tougher than usual.

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

@Lindark Yes, several levels I had to use multiple boosters in order to keep the winning streak. I can't imagine those levels once it's reduced to 20ish moves. It's going to be horrendous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?