We want your feedback on the levels 12 096 - 12 140!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,869 Level 5

Yes @Alienscar this is something that happens far too often and it shouldn't be. I challenge friends on the same levels as me and I always get the message they got it, so theirs must be showing the difficult levels.

Let's not discuss the automatic script, the script that's never up to date when it suits.

Instead of changing background sounds surely it would be better to concentrate on the out of date automatic script so that players know what they are up against. And just as important, manage to get the odd booster when challenged by friends.

• tanka
    tanka Posts: 121 Level 2

12096 is impossible to do with only 23 moves....why did you reduce leveles fom 30 to 23???????????????

😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I also made it to 12118 and that is it for me until next week. Moved reduced by 10, layers of blockers and fences added making it impossible.

Once again there goes my episode race, and i will also again lose out on the deluxe choc box because i will not complete any new levels, let alone 6 of them. Ugh this game.

• Nhuy570
    Nhuy570 Posts: 3 Newbie

12118 and 12121 are mathematically impossible I had to pay for the extra 35 moves and used a bunch of boosters just to barely get by. Such a joke

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,869 Level 5
    edited July 2022

Hi @ellectra I'm with you on that. I played 12118 had 35 extra moves and even that wasn't enough, also had to waste a lot of hammers. Now on 12121 reduced from 33 to 20 moves, this is what it looks like after 19 moves. Oh and as you can see, no difficulty given. How are these meant to be fun, where's the strategy, it's just madness gone mad. The fun has been replaced with disbelief and stress and the strategy by gold bars and boosters. Following your lead and leaving it for now.

@Crazy Cat Lad King need to have a proper meeting to discuss what they are doing. There's no fun anymore and obviously no real point in giving feedback. Maybe those making the decisions should play the levels to see what we are all talking about.

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2

Now .....

Then .....

11 less moves and 10 less striped candy. No boosters. @LindQ 🙏

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2

So this isn't a feedback forum at all..just a complaint forum. Most people here seem to have issue with the re-direction / management of the game - meaning basically 12 of every 15 levels in each race have now become "extra move" levels...and not just "watch an ad and you'll get there" ...15, 20 sometimes 25 extra moves is now considered normal game design. Since none of the long time (and dare I say obviously addicted ) players seem to be enjoying it anymore, the only thing you can do as a player and a consumer is to not watch any more ads. When you know your game isn't going anywhere ( which is most of them..all of the time) just quit. Do not play all the way through...and especially do NOT watch any after game ads...5 extra moves and a colour bomb is not helping, when what you really need for most levels is 20+ moves and 2 ufos. The only other thing you can do is take a week off. When you find yourself twice as stressed out after having played a round of Candy Crush - then just stop..there are quite a few good "match em up" games out there..try one or two and come back later when they've re- readjusted your problem levels.

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2

I would leave actual level feedback if I thought someone read it.If it seems the last month or two have been especially terrible, it could be because it's the middle of summer and maybe everyone's on vacation. I strongly suspect that everyone at Candy Crush went on vacation and maybe left the game design up to the unpaid interns...or a bot that's almost figured out coding..or maybe one of their cats just walks up and down the keyboard -- ok have a great summer everyone!

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2
    edited July 2022

Level 12106. Got an advert before play, it was a fish, and had added a fish and colour bomb from my own stock (one left of each, so it was a gamble). Guess what? No additional fish spawned after the first move. None! Surely this is a fault, so please fix the level for fish regeneration

• Lmpy
    Lmpy Posts: 56 Level 2

Right, some actual feedback. I enjoyed level 11205, albeit that it took a fair few tries to pass. There were two tasks to coordinate, and a tricky path for the cherries to take, so it took some thinking. I can't remember any of the other levels as they are mostly blocker smashing. Stuck with no gold on level 12106. Time to have a rest, perhaps an extended one

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?