Glass levels...

Options
13»

Answers

• Nak3D
    Nak3D Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Aha, Alienscar, much more informative :)

That is indeed the exact problem I have been having and it's nice to have someone confirm that you cannot move the candy underneath the glass block. I am sure I tried swiping every way I could but I will indeed try and ignore the helper and see if I can make it work...

Will let you know how it goes :)

Cheersnak3d

• Nak3D
    Answer ✓
    Options

Passed level 4629 on my first try, so not got to test the problem properly yet, and the next level had no glass blocks, so I may be some time !! :)

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,096 Legend
    Options

Shame the 'Hint' issue didn't appear when you were playing level 4629. I am sure you will come across more Crystal Candy soon though.

• Nak3D
    Options

Came across another level with the glass blocks and the hint/helper again showed a move I could not make - but as suggested, I moved the one outside of the glass block and this solved the issue.

The helper/hint is/was the problem though and again, this would of saved us all a lot of time if the tech teams properly finished and thought out these levels before they released them.

Thanks Alienscar for your help :)

Cheersnak3D

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,096 Legend
    Options
  • ريان
    ريان Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
    Options

They first appear in level 4596.

If you're trying to swipe a candy that is in a crystal to a candy that's not inside a crystal, it won't work. Swiping a candy that's not in a crystal onto a candy that is incased by a crystal will work. That's what the game's trying to tell you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?