We want your feedback on the levels 12 186 - 12 230!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited July 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 12 186 - 12 230!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 12 186 - 12 230 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be? Any feature or candy you would like to edit, remove or add?

Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Any feature or candy that could have been added on some of the levels?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Sweet Summer Season! 

Find all beach season events in July HERE!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,871 Candy Moderator

Power Pops are coming again

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5
  • Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

A lot of downright awful levels this week. Order levels are back with a bang, some with stupidly high requirements.

Levels towards the start and end of the first two episodes are extremely difficult. You see why they were so generous with the sweet treat rewards.

In amongst the rubbish there are a couple of decent levels. And possibly the worst frog level in years- it might be the last level of the first episode, I cant remember- in that you have no need for the frog at all to clear the level. Pointless. Followed by an extremely hard level where the frog would have been of some use. Really poor design choices there.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    edited July 2022

@Michael-6 I agree with you that A lot of downright awful levels this week. I did just one episode keep the others for helping with chocolate boxץ I am no longer in a hurry to finish the new levels when they are releasedץ

• Scooterpie

I finished the 1st five levels last night. There was a lot of stuff, last week I had lost my Win Streak/Candy Necklace near the end of the new levels.

I liked 12190, had my full power back by then, had a good board.

@Tzvi_Marcu I am finding benefit in playing slower. Maybe Archie is trying to tell us something, something?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Finished. It is very hard to get enthused when every week we are subjected to lazy, poorly designed levels.

There were a few good levels, with my picks being 12187 and 12191, both with colored candies and jellies as the orders. Also 12213 and 12216 were enjoyable.

I will not even bother with the boring unimaginative Rainbow Rapids and Sour Skulls levels that are dished up week in, week out. 12205 requires extra moves as the incompetent design doesn't produce enough chocolate in the allocated moves. Also without a UFO, I found it impossible to fill the purple candy order at level 12189.

Finally to finish off we have 6 levels of rubbish. Riddled with clutter and uncontrollable cascades, these levels are sit back and watch the board play by itself !! 12225 is absolute garbage with masses of toffee swirls and never ending cascades. No work ethic evident here at all.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Feedback on levels 12186-12230

Did 'em (few days ago or whenever)...

Week #56 of doing one episode per day=week #15 of the ER doing its vanishing act.

It's the same rubbish, week after week...

• Scooterpie

The Frog, beautiful Samantha! What can you do with that Frog? More ways to use Sam than one might think.

Keep in mind that your mindset should be like playing a game of chess. Look at your board, think ahead, plan ahead, try to anticipate what action your moves will generate. When there are changes in the game reconnoiter your game plan. Try something new! CB + ?

Best levels:

12223: Crazy fun with Fishy Bonbon Blitzes

12224: Started CB + Wrap (Good Move!)

Cool Starting Board: 12194 & 12215

• Sophalaval
    Sophalaval Posts: 6 Level 2

I find that a lot of the new levels are absolutely impossible with the amount of moves that are given. I am currently stuck on 12181 - there is no way that you can complete these levels, even with boosters. It seems that they are just trying to get you to buy extra moves all the time which I simply can't afford and takes the enjoyment out of it. What was once a game to take the stress away from my day, seems to be now just adding to the stress and frustration of my day!!

I would love to see a video of someone actually completing these levels with the amount of moves given.

• Thesink
    Thesink Posts: 60 Level 3

20 moves when you need 55. How much feedback do you really want?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?