Missing Prizes

Options
messenabout
messenabout Posts: 307 Pro Player 👑

Why can't they get it right? I am so tired of missing boosters I've won or earned. I don't understand why it's necessary for us to have to check this every time. Is this not King's job to make sure the game plays and functions properly? Why do WE need to take screenshots and screen recordings to prove what we won? This happens so regularly. (Did you take a screenshot? Well no.... If I knew in advance that it would be happening, I might have.) I have so many problems with getting what is owed to me that I can't keep straight which screenshots are for what. I am sick of reporting this. I am sick of the emails back and forth. When they do email you you may not even remember what they're talking about because you don't have the original note that you sent into them via the game. Many times I can't even be bothered anymore. It just takes the fun out of it, it changes the game for me as I go forward, and it takes a lot of time out of my game play time. I don't see there ever being a problem with them counting out the correct amount of money to take out of my account. This and so many other issues i.e. cheaters and hackers, in this game are ongoing and little attention is ever paid to them let alone actually fixed. It's not my device, it's not my cache, it's not an update required. Same old, usual script. Yes I know how to take a screenshot and a screen recording. Do YOU actually know how to play fair King. And by play fair I mean not cheat, rob, coerce, extort, and plant intentional cheaters and hackers ie the weekly troll in our game. I'd like to go on strike. But what's that going to do? What else am I going to do?

Comments

• leafyy
    leafyy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Wholeheartedly agree with you. The responses from support are so utterly lacklustre regardless of how much $ you've funneled in, and they just seem completely unwilling to properly address the many issues with their app.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,031 Legend
    Options

*sound of Alienscar applauding messenabout* Very well put messenabout and I agree with everything you have said.

I'd like to go on strike. But what's that going to do?

There is a well known saying that sums up your predicament I think and that saying is...

"If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem."

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?