⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Player Icon

Options
CandyCrushAddict19
CandyCrushAddict19 Posts: 19 Level 2
edited July 2022 in Support

Good afternoon,

My player icon is not showing up, nor the options for booster wheel, climb, etc. Please help! My player name is Z8. My email is *. It is almost like everything has not loaded. I have tried numerous times today.

*Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Our House Rules 

Best Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my friend,

First let me say the Community doesn't allow us to post our email address openly in the Community it is against our House Rules so please do not place your email address in any other comments in the Community as it will get you a warning from the Community Game Moderators or Community Managers......go to the upper right hand corner of your screen where the cog wheel is and click on it and edit your question and remove your email address please as this will help you out my Community friend 😉😎💯

The first thing I would suggest you try uninstall your game but make sure you have your game saved by your email address and password as this is how King Games saves your game and progress by your email address, so try uninstall your app and game then reinstall the app and your game and see if this fixes your problem....make sure you have atleast 2 gigs of free space on your device as this is needed to install it properly....😉 if this works let me know here if not let me know here and I will help you out ok my friend.....😎

As I hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉💯

• me6412
    Answer ✓
    Options

@CandyCrushAddict19 There its removed from my comment to....😉💯and as for the number of moves....yes the amount of moves are determined by the level of difficulty as the Design Team does this when they create the levels in each case or rather level they create as they often play the levels before releasing them after they create them in all King Games...

Hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉💯

Answers

• me6412
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my friend,

First let me say the Community doesn't allow us to post our email address openly in the Community it is against our House Rules so please do not place your email address in any other comments in the Community as it will get you a warning from the Community Game Moderators or Community Managers......go to the upper right hand corner of your screen where the cog wheel is and click on it and edit your question and remove your email address please as this will help you out my Community friend 😉😎💯

The first thing I would suggest you try uninstall your game but make sure you have your game saved by your email address and password as this is how King Games saves your game and progress by your email address, so try uninstall your app and game then reinstall the app and your game and see if this fixes your problem....make sure you have atleast 2 gigs of free space on your device as this is needed to install it properly....😉 if this works let me know here if not let me know here and I will help you out ok my friend.....😎

As I hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉💯

• CandyCrushAddict19
    Options

Thanks for letting me know not to post personal info. I thought I was asking support, not the whole community ... guess I have a lot to learn. I never could find where to edit my original post.

Another quick question -- I am on level 2301 and there are only 15 moves.....is that normal for that level?

• CandyCrushAddict19
    Options

How do I edit the personal info out of your reply also?

Thanks!

• me6412
    Answer ✓
    Options

@CandyCrushAddict19 There its removed from my comment to....😉💯and as for the number of moves....yes the amount of moves are determined by the level of difficulty as the Design Team does this when they create the levels in each case or rather level they create as they often play the levels before releasing them after they create them in all King Games...

Hope this helps you out my Community friend 😉💯

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?