Limit lifes

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited August 2022

I wont be surprise if King goes back to court smh. They should really make up their minds. They could sit there and change every feature every event but should never be allowed to touch the amount of lives. They keep forgetting most people brought friends and family on this game so technically we deserve unlimited lives for life. That is the least they could do. Just focus on more (NEW) levels (AND NOT RECYCLE) king that is all.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

@Kerrie . lol Yes, absolutely did. I fell out my chair when i logged on to see all the technical and extra stuff. I laughed so hard because after i learned they had a whole legal thing a while back for lives and i realized they haven't learn their lesson smh and that is sad. Like i said im really on the game for my f5. I really wish this happened before i made it so it could be easier to just delete the game.

• Hana_adamczak
    Hana_adamczak Posts: 52 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2022
    the game is unfair now. 
    I try to pass level 6607 all week. 
    only 5 lives, and for 15 lives from friends
     I have to wait 24 hours. 
    After a week of playing at one level, 
    I still have 5 extra moves only.
     in such a situation I will not buy 
    bars or other offers because it is 
    a waste of money. 
    5 extra moves are not enough for me
     because I already have orientation. 
    this game had become persistently 
    boring and irritating. 
    relaxation is over.

• Ginger_Biatch
    Ginger_Biatch Posts: 17 Level 2

Are we ever going to get and answer to the question? How are we supposed to use lives that we have been given with this ridiculous limit on it?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,066 Legend

Hi @Ginger_Biatch a lot of people have said that having an acceptance limit and a limit on the number of lives we can see is redundant as limiting the number of lives we can receive in a day automatically restricts the amount we can accept.

The only way we can now use our stored lives is if none of our friends sends enough lives to fill our daily limit.

If your mailbox says 58/200: 20/20 then you can't use any of your saved lives as you have already used your acceptance allowance.

The only way the number 58 can reduce in this example is if you do not receive anymore lives from your friends for whatever reason. If you don't receive any new lives when you accept lives you have stored they will be taken from the 58 you have stored.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?