DO NOT UPDATE IF POSSIBLE

Options
Nace_Kahn
Nace_Kahn Posts: 108 Level 3

In candy crush Saga if u have updated the game the last update don't do the last update for now because it says update ur game to get rewards BUT ITS A BIG LIE ! it's actually an update to take away some good stuff that was still out there that for a bit was still a fun game but that's gone now so if y can don't buy their lie that u will get more rewards with the update just stay away from ot if u don't want to lose the bit fun that this fame still had !!!

Comments

• Nace_Kahn
    edited July 2022
    Options

As much as we thought that this game can't get any worse , I guess I was wrong, for a long while that this game is not as fun as it use to be after they took away so many good stuff ( been playing this game for yearrrrrrs ) and besides that there is soooo many levels u just can't pass without boosters and some even with boosters u still need a junk of bars just to pass it which is totally not fair ( but who cares about fairness those days especially if u don't make that much money on it ) I went in to the game today and got a pop-up to update the game so I can win more rewards ( don't ask me what was I thinking I know ) so I did and instead of finding some better stuff as that what "reword " is called I found myself lost with another good thing they took away, it use to be for awhile that u get extra moves if u don't pass a level after a certain amount of tries ( which I can say the one that I'm holding up to now I probably tried more then a 150 times and still nothing 🤯 , so now they took away the extra moves as well JUST WOW KING !!! ITS SO U GUYS

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,801 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nace_Kahn 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost most of the resources from your game. I am not sure in which game you are experiencing this issue! But, in general, the games are tend to get more harder the more we level up 🤔 I was informed that it is to challenge us even more!!

But, if you can specify the game you are playing, I would be able to help a little better and/or call in the Moderators of that particular game to help you out 👍️

With regards to the "extra moves" you have lost -- I have a suggestion! Please play the level a couple of more times and see if that extra moves pop-up again. I play Farm Heroes Saga and the extra moves I have gained with repeated attempts of a level, disappear when I close the game. But, when go back and play that level for few more times, those extra moves do pop-up again. So, please do try and see if it helps 👍️

Please post back and let us know how it went and if you need further assistance. You can post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in our Community and have a fantastic rest of the day 🌻

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

I am playing candy crush Saga and I'm at level 12181 I know they want to challenge us but making a level that u can only pass with boosters and must have gold bars because so little original moves that's more then just challenging this is more like hey if u don't have gold bars and don't buy them u will stay stuck here as u can see from my level that I went through quite alot challenges here and some levels r just like that . Very very frustrating!

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

And btw I did what u told me I played that level many many more attempts and that extra moves still doesn't show up ( not that I was planning to use them because I'm not planning to buy gold bars ) but just to show that alot of good ideas they had they took off to make it harder and players would have to pay money if they wanna get somewhere

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    Options

What have you lost @Nace_Kahn My game updates automatically and I didn't see any changes yesterday.

• Nace_Kahn
    Options

Actually a few things. 1 that use to be after many attempts on the same level if u didn't pass it there was added additional moves if u use gold bars and it use to end up that u got another 35 moves now that is completely gone on the latest update that level I'm at I have over 250 attempts and it's still stay the same 5 additional moves , also I use to have that after many many attempts they actually gave me on the original play more moves then in the beginning of that level which this is also gone basically I'm at a hard level that no boosters ( which I used already many many times ) can help pass this level unless u buy ( or have) gold bars and now that u stay with only 5 additional moves means that u will have to buy more than one time just to pass this one level.

WELCOME TO GREEDY KING !!!!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,720 Legend
    edited July 2022
    Options

Oh right, that change happened earlier in the week for me and not on update day.

The removal of the 30 extra moves is a test and hopefully you will find like a lot of other people that the issue comes and goes.

• Lorena_Puntel
    Lorena_Puntel Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2022
    Options

quote:

Me too, the same thing and it doesn't seem right!

Good day to the Italian player (@Lorena_Puntel).

So this is your first comment (and perhaps a bit of lurking) after five years of being on the website, good on you for that willpower; and since you are not new, no welcoming is necessary.

But anyway, the only people who feel that this particular situation (of being offered five extra moves [for ten gold bars] after a failed level, no matter how many tries) is justified/right would be anyone in the accounting department of King; also anyone that shills for that company (especially game moderators).

Watch out about writing in your native tongue on here, because:

Those in charge of this website have made instructions to reject any comments that are not in English, so you must post in this language for the future.

Or to translate:

If you do not remember this, maybe you should wait another five years to make your next comment...

• Lorena_Puntel
    Lorena_Puntel Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?