Types of levels.

Options
juancarloshh
juancarloshh Posts: 5 Level 2

Hey,

Sorry, I am new and I want to know if there is any criteria to sort levels as "normal", hard, super hard, and nightmarishly hard. To me, there are some levels that are supposed to be normal but look impossible🙈

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 874 Level 3
    Options

The level types are

Balanced, Easy, Hard, Full Booster, Luck, 10+ Gold 🙄 Note: All types except 10+ gold exclude spamming in level boosters.

Normal - Easy, Balanced, Luck, Full Booster

Hard - Balanced, Hard, Luck, Full booster

Super Hard - Hard, Luck, Full Booster, 10+ Gold

Nightmarishly Hard - Luck, 10+ Gold

Once you get into the 1000s, especially 1700+ you will notice this.

Balanced - Can be easy can be hard, beatable without boosters and similar to earlier levels. Luck is not really a factor

Easy - Trivial

Hard - Still fair, easy with boosters, 10+ lives likely without but luck is not a factor.

Full Booster - With the full Sam Chain can generally 1 shot or 1-2 shot with color bomb, striped + whatever the third candy is. Can be luck here but levels are still beatable with boosters after a few tries.

Luck - Even with full boosters you odds of winning are barely any better than with no boosters due to level design. See note

10+ Gold - Either you will use extra moves or you will used in level boosters unless you want to sit on the level for the next few days or weeks.

Also a note about why normal levels have such a range. King comes back periodically and updates levels. Usually this involves removing moves and usually it is for normal levels making them actually act more like hard or super hard levels.

• juancarloshh
    juancarloshh Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?