⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

After claiming candy cup reward my phone vibrates while playing on top of unable to see ingredients

Options
Kerrie
Kerrie Posts: 2,165 Level 4

I got first place in Candy cup qualifying round, I claimed reward then started playing. Since I claimed each and every time a candy is smashed my phone now vibrates. It did it when used lollipop hammer in sweet cinema too. Why?

It doesn't do this in other profile only the one where prize was claimed.

Signed out/in, closed app signed in again, powered phone off while app open and signed in, tried powering off signed out app open, and with it closed and cleared cache several times. Nothing changes it.

I do the same steps for the issue I've been having because I can't see what ingredients to collect or have wrong ingredients to collect. I asked @FluffyDinosaur and was given this reply on September 16.

Hi Kerrie, I'm sorry to see restarting it didn't completely clear it for you. The Candy developers are releasing a new fix for this this afternoon (Central European time) so please keep your eye out and it should soon be fixed 🤞

It's now September 19 and still having this issue. Sometimes doing those steps help to see ingredients sometimes it doesn't. It's hard to play new levels when you can't see what you need to collect and with only 20 lives it's useless to try. Here are some examples of what I'm getting.

I give you more examples if you'd like.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?