⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⛔ Candy Royale pop up freezes the game app! (Know Issue)!

Options
Kerrie
Kerrie Posts: 2,262 Level 4
edited October 2022 in Support

When playing CR after completing a level it shows how many are left in the game. I get that but when the CR icon disappears my screen goes blank and freezes. I must close the app and log back in to unfreeze it.

Another thing lately is if I don't finish all 7 it doesn't always keep where I was when I leave the game it kicks me out.

I seem to be getting the same number left in game for every level each time I play. I played 5 times yesterday and this is what I got for each try.

1st- 97_93_90_80_75_65 kicked out

2nd 97_93_90 kicked out

3rd 98_95_90_68_68_63 lost last level

4th 97_93_86_76_62_32_25 won 20

5th 97_93_86_76_63_48_26 won 19 and this was in a different profile.

Are these recorded times like episode race? Someone mentioned they usually get the same results every time for the first three 97_91/93_83 and that's close to what I get. Does anyone else find they're getting almost the same results each time they play?

Different issue but when I signed in today my score in the Cauldron Challenge was erased and I'm at zero now.

Comments

• weird0
    weird0 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited October 2022
    Options

So after last update on Candy Crush Saga when i pass a level and when it says you made it to the next level on Candy Royale map when i tap continue i got this screen

only way the get rid of that is re-launching the game.

Does someone else have this issue?

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

I've noticed this annoying thing too - no matter what level I start at - easy or nightmarishly hard - it often goes to 97 after first level. I pretty much doubt this is legit.

Yes, it's like the Episode Race - those players had already finished the 7 levels, i.e. it's not a live competition but one against their recordings.

I had this new Challenge reset a few times for me so far. Luckily, everyone starts from 0 when it does.

• Cleo1995
    Cleo1995 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Thrakk
    Thrakk Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2022
    Options

I sometimes get a blank screen (just a background image) after beating a level and clicking ok on things. It might only happen in conjunction with the win 7 levels in a row feature. I tried clearing data/cache and uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Still happens and now I lost all my boosters (including over 20 each of the big 3 boosters).

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.🥰

As per your screenshot I think your game app is freezing and it might be due to device related issue so you can follow some troubleshooting steps by following below link.

The boosters that you collected or purchased are stored locally in the device memory and the boosters will be completely lost due to app error, app crash or uninstall the app. Since the boosters do not sync with the game server, if they are lost somehow, they cannot be recovered.

However, if you purchased the boosters but lost the boosters for such reason, you should contact our Player Support through app help center.

Thank you.

• Thrakk
    Options

No it has nothing to do with freezing. I only run 1 app at a time I force close background apps all the time because OCD. I'm on an Android 10 with great battery life, internet connection, etc.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Apart from battery and internet, the device may have various errors😊However we are noting your issue and will pass it on to our team.

We will let you know as soon as we get any information.

Thanks!🥰

• Clare_Yates
    Clare_Yates Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I have the same issue, every time I complete a level it freezes, it's not my device.... I've cleared the cache and force stopped it multiple times.

• Thrakk
    edited October 2022
    Options

Maybe it happens because I switched from Galaxy Store to Google Play Store? (And I haven't been logged in to the Galaxy Store... I'm not sure if I was logged into the Google Play Store but I think so... I'll have to test whether I have issues if I'm logged into both of them)

Regardless, it definitely happens for the compete against 100 people and win 7-in-a-row minigame.

Related to this issue: sometimes I get to a screen after beating a level and I can't (X) out. It shows the (X) being pushed (it becomes indented when I put my finger on it, and unindented when I lift it up) but nothing happens. If the game was frozen it wouldn't do that.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,814 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi All 😀

We’re experiencing an issue where the game freezes after you finish a level. We are unaware of any workarounds for this issue so in the meantime, you need close the game and restart it.

The good news is that the studio is already hard at work on a fix and will do its best to resolve the problem quickly for you.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused and keep an eye on this thread, as we’ll get this problem fixed as soon as we can 😉

Have a sweet day 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?