Level 16 3 Stars

Hello,

I have been trying level 16 many times in the past couple days and have beaten with 16 moves remaining. The moves I’ve done had a lot of combos as well which let me beat it with so little turns but for some reason, even with all of this I can’t seem to get 2 and 3 stars. I’ve seen people talk about it a bit and noticed they were saying the same thing. I looked at the video that was posted by a mod and the person was getting less combos and completed to level using more turns. But, they were only able to get 2 stars. I was wondering if the level could somehow be tested in any way. I play on IPhone if this knowledge helps and the person in the video was on pc.

Answers

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5

Just tried it. Couldn't make it to 2 stars. lol

Tried clearing it with as many special candy explosions as possible, even clearing it only with boosters (0 moves) - nothing helped.

It seems they don't intend to fix points from matching candies together. I hadn't even noticed until someone reported it here just like you. So, instead of fixing that, they removed the score from the level UI. Jeez...

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

A lot of levels are more or less impossible to get max stars on. You are better off to just focus on winning instead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?