⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am having problem with candy crush store. Here is my ID 9544807402.

MusDunter
MusDunter Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2023 in Support

I am having problem with candy crush store. Here is my ID 9544807402.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

As wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested to solve this issue 👇

The loading issue may be due to the app/game not properly connected to the game server. It may be caused by unstable network connection or game server not working properly.

Thus, do try to exit game to the game page, disconnect from internet, wait for few seconds before reconnecting back to the internet, click on the play button and play a level. After that, go to the shop tab and start your purchase.

Please also check that you have not make any in-app restriction in your device. To deactivate restriction, please read here and select the applicable topic, then do the opposite as the article is about restricting in-app purchase.

I hope my answer above give you some insights in solving your issue. 👆😉

And you can also still earned more free boosters (gold bars) by another in-game features/events (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Peggy0216
    Peggy0216 Posts: 1 Newbie

I cant use my Gold. Es ist gesperrt. Error

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Hi @Peggy0216, welcome to our community! What happens when you try to make a purchase? Are you playing on a mobile device? Do you ever clear out the cache/history? Can you please take a print screen of what's happening by following the steps from HERE? You can upload it here by clicking on the photo icon on the bottom right of your new message. Make sure to save it first and then upload it here. Once you have that information one of our game moderators for this game might be able to help further so I am going to tag @kiara_wael and @bearwithme.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?