TOP CLIMBER

CherylTeoh
CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
edited February 2023 in Discussions

The TOP CLIMBER event re-appeared in my game, and the tracker has been working the whole while 😄 Thanks for the fix, hope no mishap again along the way, another 44 hrs to go.

Comments

• JinShi_Kook
    JinShi_Kook Posts: 18 Level 2
    edited February 2023

Dreading this type of events, candies collected in completing new levels get the score multiplied by 10.

I only have 3 new episodes on every Wednesday, what a handicap, no way to have a fair competition with other players who many new levels to play.

Same handicap with Sam's streak too.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited March 2023

Does anyone know what the prize is for winning?

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    edited March 2023

Me personally think these types of events need changing as there are to many players going back to old levels where said colour is easy to accumulate and repeating over & over again to get a good total.. If the developers let players do that why don't they increase the multiplyer for new levels to say 100x & limit how many times a level can be re-played?

• CherylTeoh
    CherylTeoh Posts: 307 Level 3
    edited March 2023

looks only the top one will get the5 boosters

• MzMinerva
    MzMinerva Posts: 101 Level 2
    edited March 2023

I don't have this event. I don't have any of the Winter games that are/were available, either. I don't know why I rarely get anything in the game. Only way I can get gold bars is the piggy bank and by winning a race.

• Piri_Margolas
    Piri_Margolas Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited March 2023

You're not missing anything trust me, the Blue Candy Climb is totally rigged. An hour ago I was in the #1 spot with roughly 236k, and the person who jumped past me was quite a bit below that. I left to go eat lunch for about 45 min and came back to the person who was 2 - 3 behind me suddenly jumped up to nearly 110 million. There's no way with even going back to old levels ... And you don't get the 10x bonus for doing that either... there's no way possible to get the 750k blues he now passed me over by in 45 min. I've been playing since the 1st day, it took me 2 - 3 hrs per day to get to 236k ... So how the heck did he get 750k+ in 45 min?

And this isn't the 1st time, it happens every time. I've seen some rack up millions of blues in a very short time. Either these people are massively cheating, or they found a bug that the rest of us don't know about, either way it's unfair to the rest of us. King needs to seriously look into this, if not then stop giving us these useless Blue Candy contests that wastes our time, especially when the prizes aren't even worth the efforts! 😡

• LynnH4
    LynnH4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2023

same situation as you, at first I wondered if there is any level could get blue candies so fast. But I found the first place player got 77 million after one night…I gave up this competition.

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2
    edited March 2023

Wow that’s no fair

• WeederDedz
    WeederDedz Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited March 2023

What will be the reward 🙄

• tazzy1946xo
    tazzy1946xo Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023

Same with Sam's Streak. I start ot number 1 and game shows all others at 0. Suddenly a player shows 7125. What in the heck?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?