✅ Be aged 18+

✅ Be at Level 25 or over

✅ Live in a participating country

Should you get to the Live Final you'll need to:

✈️ Travel to California in June 2024

📄 Have valid travel documents

💰 Have a bank account in your country of residence

Why Can’t I see All-Stars?

If you were playing the All Stars event and suddenly can't see it in your game now, please consider this:

- All events are time-limited (the timer is always visible). This means the time might have run out without you noticing it. Time flies! 

- You might be playing offline. Please make sure you are connected to your account, and your Internet connection is stable. If you log out and back into your account, the event might need some time to reappear. 

- Please play 1-2 levels and go back to the map to see if it comes back.

- You might be using the wrong account. Maybe somebody has logged into their account on your mobile, tablet or computer? 

- Special events like these are bonus features in the game, and our studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks.

PARTICIPANTS

Eligibility: To be able to compete as a Participant in the Tournament you must:

3.1.1. be normally resident in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Poland, Romania, Czechia, Greece, or Portugal;

3.1.2. be on or above Level 25 in Candy Crush Saga;

3.1.3. be in good standing with respect to any King account (“Player Account”), with no undisclosed violations of King’s Terms of Use;

3.1.4. be over the age of eighteen (18) prior to participating in the Tournament;

3.1.5. not be a director, officer, contractor, or employee of King or any Affiliate of King (collectively, “King Staff”), or a relative of any King Staff, unless King has been notified of and has expressly authorized such relationship in writing;

3.1.6. agree to be bound by these All Stars Rules, King's Terms of UsePrivacy Policy, and King’s written instructions as may be updated and amended from time to time; and

3.1.7. ensure that your participation in the Tournament is compliant with all applicable laws, and represent and warrant that you will take all steps necessary to ensure such compliance. King does not take responsibility for your compliance with local laws and visa requirements.

Check All Stars 2024 Terms & Conditions HERE

Game crashed while playing All-Stars event

While technical issues are very frustrating, the great news is that they are also generally quite easily fixed. The first thing we need to do is make sure that your device is running as smoothly as possible. Please complete the following steps and let me know if they do not resolve the issue:

• Force close all apps and restart your device, making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds.
  • Update your device to the latest version of iOS and check for any updates for the game app.
  • Make sure that you have enough storage on your device. We recommend having at least 2GB free.

Please also note that due to natural technological progress over time, it is possible that our games can no longer perform as originally intended on certain low-end or outdated devices.

I am unable to claim my rewards. What should I do?

Force close all apps and making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds

• Update your device to the latest version of iOS and check for any updates for the game app
  • Make sure that you have enough storage on your device. We recommend having at least 2GB free.

Event card isn't in the event tab

Don’t worry if you don’t see your All Stars card right away when you open the event tab! It usually pops up after about 10 seconds, as the game is getting everything set up for your adventure.

If it’s still missing, playing 1-2 levels or clearing a new one should help bring it back. Give it a try!

Accessibility

Q: Why is it that not everyone can access the All Stars tournament? 

A: With all the events we run in-game, a small number of people will not have access to them. This is so that King is able to test and capture accurate feedback to help them understand if this is something they want to roll out to all players or not. 

Q: Why are players left out of this tournament, surely King should be more inclusive. 

A: I understand that it may be frustrating for players who cannot access the Candy Crush All Stars tournament. Kings test groups are very small and randomly selected for each event they run so it’s as fair as it can be for all players. Feedback is incredibly valuable to King - it helps them understand what features and events we the players are enjoying so that they can continue rolling out fun and engaging content. 

Q: I’ve spent lots of money on the game - doesn’t that give me a right to play Candy Crush All Stars?

A: Unfortunately King’s test groups are randomly selected to make it as fair as possible to all of the players. Please reach out to our Player Support team if you require further support. 

Hackers and cheats

Q: How are you dealing with the cheaters/hackers?

A: King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

Code of Conduct

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?