πŸ–οΈ Tiffi's Beach Games - Week 1, Week 2 or Week 3: which one was your favorite and why!

Options

Comments

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Week 3 - Sugar Stars catching contest was better!

I like week 3😊😊

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,564 Level 5
    Options

In my opinion week 1 and week 3 was the best especially 2 that give possibility to do the old levels.

• susannwa
    susannwa Posts: 71 Level 2
    Options

I love getting sugar stars, especially when one move gives you so many points. πŸ€—πŸ€©πŸ€­

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Week 1 - Sand castle contest was better!

Week 1 for me. Felt the fairest of them all πŸ’ͺ🏻

• CraziKat
    CraziKat Posts: 14 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options
    Week 2 - Kite flying contest was better!

Hello dear community (ΞΈβ€ΏΞΈ)

Hi @Pounawea All @pounaka2012week are better !!

I'm choosing randomly option 😜 ........

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
    Options
    Week 2 - Kite flying contest was better!

This challengeis better than others

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    Options

Comparison for all events:

1st week: Golden crown. You must finish one level in one try to get golden crown. It is possible to the crushers from the lower levels (even they can earn more than 45 levels) to earn that. But, the crusher from the top of Saga levels is nearly impossible because they only have exclusively 45 new levels to play and finish them all in one try if you get 45 levels (It's not guaranteed to get 1st position because the lower-level crushers may catch you up in the leaderboard). This is my screenshot as the concrete example:

About this image: I got 1st with 40 golden crown instead of 45 (because I failed 5 levels).

2nd week: Complete levels. You must pass the levels no matter how many times you try to finish the level (regardless to the golden crown, sugars stars or both) to earn points. Same as the 1st week, players from the top of Saga levels cannot get more than 45 levels. So you may get overtaken by other crushers from lower levels. This is my screenshot as the concrete example:

About this image: I (crusher from the top of Saga levels) got 3rd with 44 levels, 2 levels difference from the 2nd. The top 2 were the crushers from lower levels.

3rd week: Sugar stars. You must pass the level and get sugar stars to earn points. It is very possible to all crushers in the world to get that. So, crushers from the top of Saga level can replay the previous levels and get the sugar stars if possible. The more sugar stars you collect, the higher position you can climb (You get 1st position faster if possible). This is my screenshot as concrete example:

About this image: I got 1st with 29 sugar stars because not only earned sugar stars in the top of Saga levels, but also in previous levels.

Conclusion: The 3rd week: Sugar Stars is the easiest event I played than previous weeks in Tiffi's Beach Games.

• udayaraj
    udayaraj Posts: 85 Level 2
    Options
    Week 1 - Sand castle contest was better!

Thank you lim for tagging me

• panfish25
    panfish25 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Sugar Stars was the best because everyone could play, even if you were out of new levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?