How do i save my progress?

Best Answer

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi dear welcome to our community

to save your progress please read this 👇

Saving your progress is easy! Just link your game to your King profile or Facebook profile.

If you do not, your progress will only be saved in the device you are playing on. This means if you delete and reinstall the game, or play on a new/second device, your progress will be reset to the first level again.

To make sure your progress is kept safe, plus accessible from new devices or if you reinstall, you must first save it to a King profile or link it to your Facebook profile.

By connecting to either of these platforms you'll be able to:

• Save your game: You’ll be able to easily synchronize your progress and Gold Bar balance from your King.com website or Facebook web game to your mobile device and vice versa. This ensures that your progress will not be lost should you switch devices and allows you to seamlessly switch between your desktop, mobile, and tablet carrying on from the last played level. However, as boosters are saved locally on the device to allow you to use them while playing offline, they won't transfer.  
    • Get help from friends: The more the merrier! In the Kingdom and Facebook, you can keep up to date with the progress of friends or other King players (score and level) and compete against them to make sure you’re top of the score list. Friends and players within the Kingdom can also give you more lives and help you to unlock new episodes.

A King profile is secure and doesn't share any information between you and other players, except for the avatar and name you choose. It's the perfect option if you want to keep your social media and gaming separate. Just go to the orange King icon in the Settings menu. Save your email address, password and choose an avatar, and you're good to go!

Otherwise, use the blue Facebook connect button and link your game to the Facebook profile currently active on your device.

please Read this here 👇👇

https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb/articles/538-how-do-i-save-my-progress

Hope this helps

have fun

Answers

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi dear welcome to our community

to save your progress please read this 👇

Saving your progress is easy! Just link your game to your King profile or Facebook profile.

If you do not, your progress will only be saved in the device you are playing on. This means if you delete and reinstall the game, or play on a new/second device, your progress will be reset to the first level again.

To make sure your progress is kept safe, plus accessible from new devices or if you reinstall, you must first save it to a King profile or link it to your Facebook profile.

By connecting to either of these platforms you'll be able to:

• Save your game: You’ll be able to easily synchronize your progress and Gold Bar balance from your King.com website or Facebook web game to your mobile device and vice versa. This ensures that your progress will not be lost should you switch devices and allows you to seamlessly switch between your desktop, mobile, and tablet carrying on from the last played level. However, as boosters are saved locally on the device to allow you to use them while playing offline, they won't transfer.  
    • Get help from friends: The more the merrier! In the Kingdom and Facebook, you can keep up to date with the progress of friends or other King players (score and level) and compete against them to make sure you’re top of the score list. Friends and players within the Kingdom can also give you more lives and help you to unlock new episodes.

A King profile is secure and doesn't share any information between you and other players, except for the avatar and name you choose. It's the perfect option if you want to keep your social media and gaming separate. Just go to the orange King icon in the Settings menu. Save your email address, password and choose an avatar, and you're good to go!

Otherwise, use the blue Facebook connect button and link your game to the Facebook profile currently active on your device.

please Read this here 👇👇

https://community.king.com/en/blog/kb/articles/538-how-do-i-save-my-progress

Hope this helps

have fun

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Sibbu91 Hi and welcome if you have signed in with a king or facebook account your game is saved automatically.

Hope this helps

• Sibbu91
    Sibbu91 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am going to try this

Thanks @rajdeeptb For earlier Response

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Save your progress by either linking your game to your Facebook account or linking the game to the king's account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?