Sound effects on iphone

Options
katatonic101
katatonic101 Posts: 8 Level 2

Sound effects stop playing on iPhone se if you minimize game and then switch back to game. All sound effects stop playing. If I minimize and switch back numerous times it will sometimes start playing again

Answers

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Update the game. Log out of the game, then log in. Delete the internal storage. Make sure you are connected to a strong internet network.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

For many game problems that many players face, these are some solutions Close all applications and restart your device making sure to leave it locked for at least 10 seconds before restarting it again. Check for any updates for your device and the game application. Make sure you have free memory Enough for your device. We usually recommend getting 2 GB for free. If you have less than that, make sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible. As a last resort, we can try deleting and reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Just make sure your game is safely copied to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step. ** Please also note that any additional boosts or spirits stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it is worth trying to use them before reinstalling.

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5
    Options

Hii welcome to d king community

10 Ways to Fix iPhone No Sound Problem

1. Check out silent mode button. ...
    2. Restart your iPhone to make sound work. ...
    3. Go to the default settings. ...
    4. Plug in & unplug headphones. ...
    5. Clear any debris. ...
    6. Turn off Bluetooth. ...
    7. Restore an old version with speakers working. ...
    8. Tap the right bottom corner.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @katatonic101 and good day to you.

I think the sound will automatically turn off when the game is minimised 😅😅😅sounds in game only plays when you're playing the game itself unless you turn off the sound effects under the setting button.

Also, please check your iPhone sound setting and it's not accidentally muted when you play the game...

Let us know if you still need help 😊🙏🏻

• katatonic101
    katatonic101 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have done as suggested and sound effects still stop playing when I return to game after it’s been minimized. On I side note I do have music turned off.

thanks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@katatonic101, I play with both music and sound effects off so you dont have to worry about any sounds in the game as im always minimizing or swapping between apps

• taito2000
    taito2000 Posts: 41 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2020
    Options

I’ve had similar problems to the ones mentioned here. The music plays, but the sound effects stop. This particular issue is only in Candy Crush Friends, and has been occurring only in the last few days. I also have them on iPad, but haven’t checked to see if I’m having similar sound effect issues.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?