📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CANNOT PURCHASE BOOSTERS

Options
2»

Answers

• Misty_Sena
    Misty_Sena Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Crazy Cat! The reset worked....sort of..lol. Here's the thing. I play with 2 accounts. I needed friends so I set up another account. Anyway, I did the "Reset" and it worked on ONE of my accounts. That's the account I usually play using Microsoft Edge. This account I use Chrome. My Chrome is up to date. But I tried opening this account using Edge, and still got the same error. If I 'uninstall' the app and reinstall will I maintain my progress and be at the same level when I re-install?

Misty

• Misty_Sena
    Misty_Sena Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

I'm back in business ( I think) I was about to start the "uninstall". Clicked the Windows Icon and noticed Candy Crush is the alpha list of apps and features. So I clicked it on and played, then made a purchase and I had to input my purchase information. The purchase went through. So I closed the game then signed into FB, opened the game in there, and went to make a purchase and it took me to check out with my payment info restored and synced with Candy Crush!!!

Thanks so much for all your help Crazy Cat Lad...I really appreciate it!

Misty

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

The trouble shooting is for the Windows app, if you have issues with the game on a browser check HERE.

However, great that everything is back on track!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?