[Finished] 🏁🏎️ The Community Race! Complete 50 levels in a week and get an exclusive badge!

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020

If I'm not mistaken, it's 11:00 am EST, 5:00 pm my time in Germany. That means 45 levels from today and 5 levels from next Wednesday.

my start on 02.September

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

ok now i am here

Level 7581👇

I know About this thatswhy i didn't played this ahead 😂😂

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020

Hi @Yosca, @Elsa @MightyWolf, @Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea,

Yes, again thx for that. But, not talking about the 30 Levels in a week contest, got my badge, & thx for that also.

The problem is this.

We, meaning "ALL" players that are at the end of the game, get only 45 New Levels 1x a week on wed's. There is no way to do 50 Levels when you only get 45 Levels, we come up short by 5 Levels. Then next week on the 75 Levels in a week contest, we are short by 30 Levels, & so on.

So what is the plan for us, at the end of the game, on getting these "Badges"?

I suggested that perhaps more weeks need to be given, on these higher numbered levels. So for 50 Levels, we need a minimum of 2 weeks, in order to do them. Since 45 + 45 = 90 Levels. Once the contest goes over 90 Levels, then need another week, & so on.

Clearly, King is not going to be fond of players stopping their playing, in order to have enough levels to compete for "Badges".

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they got upset about it. The gaming industry spends a lot of money in trying to keep gamers entertained & spend money on what they put out.

Even @Elsa asked: "Are you guys trying to tell us to fall behind in order to get these badges?"

She makes her point well, huh. (hehe)

In fact, I can show in the last 17 weeks or more (of reaching the end of the game), my starting point on every 45 New Level released. I post every week with screenshots, after doing them. Let's see, 45 New Levels x 17 Weeks = 765 Levels done! I also included a screenshot of my "Personal Best" of 481 Levels done in 24 hours. If you don't want those, then my question remains:

• So what is the plan for us, at the end of the game, on getting these "Badges"?

Hopefully some reconsideration is in order, for those players at the end of the game.

Here is my post on the 30 Level contest to you @Yosca

"Ok, thx for that. But, still don't know what we are going to do on the 50 Levels in a week contest, that is now posted.

*See my questions again on this issue, of being limited to 45 Levels 1x a week at:

Right below my post, @Elsa is asking the same questions. In fact, a lot of players are. @MightyWolf is one of them, there are more.

Maybe, give us more weeks to do these higher numbered levels. Would be a way to solve this. Being at the end of the game, really is a limitation or punishment on us. But, doesn't have to be."

Well, certain the players, staff, & all others at the end of the game, would like to know, how or what can be done on getting these higher level "Badges".

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/2/2020

• Carly_S
    Carly_S Posts: 468 Level 3
    edited September 2020

love it i am in

currently in level 190

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,968 Soda Moderator

Yup, I got that @Origins7_Dale 😁 I was only quoting because of @Crazy Cat Lad answer what counts and what not. My luck was I had a really hard time in an episode, so couldn’t finish all levels. Then this contest came....my luck hahaha. But also I can’t make 75 levels, right now I am on 7629 (iOS). So we’ll wait for answers 😊.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,112 Jelly Moderator
    edited September 2020

I am ready for this I love crushing

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Second screenshot 50 levels completed in a day

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

😭😭It kinda impossible for me. But I always try my best

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad!

I've been struggling with getting these new CCS Badges for a few days now and I'm feeling a little bit like my friend @siti_payung ⬆️ here 😅 but hey, here I go! Starting today on Level 7062 ⤵️

@Freddy_Falkner you are my Candy Crushing hero! 😎

-------

Thanks for the tag, @Diamond Lim!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?