⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bonus spin

Options
drp962
drp962 Posts: 15 Level 2

Every 48 hours I would get a bonus spin which had the boosters or extra spins. I haven’t had this for weeks and would like to know if someone knows why. I play on an iPad tablet and there aren’t any updates, so that can’t be the issue. Help, please.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,354 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @drp962 . Welcome to our Community

The Extra Moves Wheel as all extra features or bonuses in the game may not always be available or can be found in the same version as previously.

Therefore you may not have the wheel available at times or no free spins are possible.

We thank for all feedback on this and understand that you miss the free spins. We have passed on your feedback to the Game Team!

For more Info here

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@drp962 Hi and welcome. The free spin wheel is a test feature so it is not always guaranteed to be in your game. Test features contain groups of randomly selected people. so this just means your not in the group at present but you could be again in the future.

To make sure you are getting the features available to you . please check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device. then log back in.

Hope this helps

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Many players are complaining that the free spin wheel is missing. Let's hope it comes back for us soon.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Win free moves is a bonus feature. And all the bonus features in the game are not permanent. These features can appear, disappear or be replaced any time. Therefore no bonus feature is guaranteed to be available to you all the time.

Having said that the free moves feature is still available in the game and may appear to you again. So please keep your game up to date and be hopeful that it might return to you.

Thanks and have a nice time.😀

• Patti-3
    Patti-3 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

I am getting very upset with Candy Crush. You have removed all the little extras that give us incentives to play. Extra moves, lollipops, flying saucers and more. Especially the extra moves. In a game that is the hardest to play, we might need 1 more move to complete that level and after 2 weeks of trying, why the heck should we continue to play? We have no way to get that extra move. I feel that you are causing your very loyal fans to find other games to play, as Candy Crush is no longer fun! Please consider re-adding the bonus wheel, with 3, 5, & 15 moves. The game will still be challenging but fun.

Thanks!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Patti-3 I hope you have been enjoying your time in the community! 😊

As one of the oldest King games, Candy Crush Saga has been going thru some changes recently. The studio wanted to keep it fresh and challenging for all players, both new and old, so they have take away some things but added others.

There are a lot of new things in the game to enjoy. The map, layout, and artwork for the game, including the boosters, has been refreshed and new challenges are being added like the bubblegum and the new licorice curls. The Fantastic Five has been changed so you can pick your own teams (and hopefully win boosters faster including UFOs), there are new events being added - like Tiffi's summer games and currently Yeti's challenge and old ones have resurfaced like Dexter and the Daily win stickers. Also the daily wheel has been updated and getting the jackpot has become much easier to win.

As far as the bonus wheel is concerned - it is still a work in progress and the studio is still testing different versions. I now have a version where I have it, but I need to pay 7 GB to spin it. So don't despair. The studio looks at player feedback and sometimes makes changes in response.

In the meantime, I hope you continue to play the game and have fun and maybe you might want to take a break and play one of the other games like Candy Crush Soda, Jelly or Friends or try something totally different like Bubble Witch 3 or Diamond Diaries.

Good luck and Happy Crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?