Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• Cloquine
    Cloquine Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello It's my first day in the community. A friend introduced me to the community of King games. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one playing games daily to relax. @Nadeel @kimmieJ78 @Tonya_Scanlon

• illi_pi_k
    illi_pi_k Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone from all around the world. :-)

@Cloquine It's also my first day here but I play king's Games since few years. I have a candy addiction: Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly and Candy Crush Friends.

@Nadeel I really understand. You're not the only one.

• illi_pi_k
    Options

@Elsa Thank you for all the links. It's very helpful.

• Cloquine
    Cloquine Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@illi_pi_k I also play for fews years. I mostly play Candy Crush Saga. Nice to meet you. :)

• illi_pi_k
    Options

@Cloquine I also.mostly play Candy Crush Saga. Nice to meet you too.

If ever you are in a F5 team and you're looking for additionnal players OR you want to create a team with players playing on a daily basis. Please, see my post in the discussion: Fantastic 5 - Customs Teams.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all new members of our community! I am going to give you a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• Radiant123
    Radiant123 Posts: 410 Level 3
    Options

Hi I'm on level 508

• thanka93
    thanka93 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yoooo!! Louisville ky checkin in!!😉😎🖐

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello Fellow Crushers - it's great to meet all of you - and I want to extend an extra warm welcome to the new members of the community. You will find this is a wonderful place where you can meet fellow players from all over the world. It's a great place to talk about the games or any topic that interests you - there is sure to be some other people who will want to join your discussion.

Are you stuck on a level - just post in the support area and you will find there are quite a few people who will be more than glad to share videos and tips for how to complete the level. Also please feel free to share your own tips and strategies on how to win the game.

Need some gold bars or boosters - then check out the various contests that can be found throughout the community. There is always at least one or two in each game.

Just looking for some fun (besides playing the game) - check out the various side games like counting or word games or even share your favorite pictures/quotes/books etc.

Any way - I hope that you stay awhile and explore all the great things the Community has to offer! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?