A summary of 2020

Options
Eddiefilsak
Eddiefilsak Posts: 17 Level 2

So, as an experienced player of CC (level 4451), I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed the game less. So I will be stopping. These are the reasons:

• build a bot is now redundant. Without starting boosters from repeating previous levels you cannot win first time. You sometimes can’t pass (50th time. Tedious.
  • dexter is also redundant at this level. Completing 4 levels over a weekend and getting 30 candy bombs isn’t enough, you’re grouped against players churning through the easier levels. Unless you want to repeat level 2000 about 40 times, it’s over before it has begun.
  • spin for an extra life has gone. A weird move from King, especially as all levels now haven’t got enough moves.
  • sugar drops done, less boosters available now. Again, odd, all levels need them otherwise you’re booked in for bed and breakfast.
  • the new league will be as futile as dexter due to the above reasons.

so, if you’re a newer player reading this, bear in mind that you’ll begin to dislike the game a lot when you get about 3000 or so.

Do not buy anything from the store, those purchases will be gone on the levels in no time. Also you’ll lose the ones you have saved up if you change device and the help centre won’t give them back.

Good luck people. I wish you all the best.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,767 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'm sorry that you see it that way and want to stop. I have a suggestion to make, so I would like to send you to the ideas section. There you can vote anywhere and open up an idea yourself. But please look at the list of ideas beforehand. That this idea is not duplicated. Because duplicate ideas are closed.

Hope this helps and you will think again.

Good Luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited September 2020
    Options

Agreed. Candy Crush Saga is a shell of its former self.

I'm adding more things that made the game fun/good that were taken away:

board shuffle ability (being able to back out of a board without losing a life)

episodes all had unique names/appearance (the lame explanation given for the change is episode graphics repeat every 10 episodes to save on game space. here's an idea. get rid of all the lame new features/flashy graphics that've been added, and bring back the creativity)

level colors on the map easily identified the type of level. Now everything's all pink and purple-y. WTF

being able to earn boosters within the game without being forced to go to this community for say gold bars - and even then it's a competition so you likely won't get any anyway! woohoo!

• Eddiefilsak
    Eddiefilsak Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

All great points, Deryck. Yes, I forgot about the shuffling of the boards.

ive spoken time the help team about this as they don’t bother with this community, it has no affect. They feed it back to the devs. They won’t change that, though.

I hope you start to enjoy it more soon :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?