⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is anyone else having trouble with level 5971?

Bee859
Bee859 Posts: 14 Level 2

Level 5971 does not seem to add up the points correctly. It makes it impossible to beat this level.

Best Answer

• matcur
    matcur Posts: 8 Level 2
    Answer ✓

There is something wrong with this level now. App is updated. I've played it numerous times and barely get to 100,000. I've played this many levels of this game and never complained. But this level needs to be looked at.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend

@Bee859

Welcome to the King Community !

I just played the game again. Everything is fine with the level. You can only do it if you destroy a lot of bombs. Preferably with a color bomb. That gives a lot of points. Try to destroy the colored bombs in the corners with striped candies when there are many bombs on the field.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,505 Candy Moderator

Hi @Bee859 . Welcome to our Community

Make sure updated your App , Level 5971 is scoring Target this fixed yesterday

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi and welcome to the community.

Yes there was an issue on all scoring levels couple of days ago. It has been fixed. You need to update your game application and retry. I hope it will work fine for you.

Best of luck and have a nice time.😀

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @Bee859 and good day to you.

I hope you've updated the app, if any, and replay the level. As mentioned by Mr Werner, you need to match more bomb candies to earn more points.

Thus DO NOT to destroy the magic mixers too early, if at all, as they will give you the candy bombs needed to get the score. When you get a colour bomb, save it until there are plenty of candy bombs to clear. However, if a colour bomb is within reach of the magic mixers use it quickly so it does not get covered by the chocolate spawned by it.

Hope the above tips are useful in helping you pass the level.

Happy trying and let us know if you still need other help 😊

• WongTingHo05
    WongTingHo05 Posts: 31 Level 2

No score on Candy Bomb?

• WongTingHo05
    WongTingHo05 Posts: 31 Level 2

This make most moved level nearly impossible

• Bee859
    Bee859 Posts: 14 Level 2

I've played without destroying the magic mixers. I've done the things you've suggested, but the score never gets even close to the required amount to pass the level.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator

Hello @Bee859 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry you are still having trouble passing this level. The trick for any level where you need to get a specific score is do not use a Color Bomb on anything other than a single color. Using a CB with any special candy only gives you a small amount of points. You get the most points by matching a CB with a single color (hopefully with what you have most on the board). For this level you have the 4 locked CBs - one in each corner. When you unlock them and then set them off with a stripe or wrap, it will take a lot of candies with it and help add to your score. If at all possible, try and start with a CB where you can chose the color candy you want to match it with and then try and and create a CB so you can match with a single color candy on the board and you will be amazed at how quickly your score will increase. I was just able to make the score but I started with a CB on the board at the beginning of the game.

Also don't forget that with a score level on your last move it will use whatever special candies remain on the board to add to your score, including one of the CBs if you haven't used them all. That is how I ended up with the necessary score the two times I replayed the level.

Don't give up. I know you can beat this level and get the score you need. Good luck and Happy Crushing!

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• matcur
    Answer ✓

There is something wrong with this level now. App is updated. I've played it numerous times and barely get to 100,000. I've played this many levels of this game and never complained. But this level needs to be looked at.

• matcur

As far as the advice from those who have passed this level, it is appreciated. But it may have been working correctly when you passed it. I've watched videos and followed the tips. it is not scoring correctly.As it is, this level cannot be passed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?