Episode Race design changes: start and end screens!

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

First of all, remember to update your game to the latest version and ⚠️ please note that we will be releasing these new designs slowly and not all players will see the changes at the same time. It might take a little while, but it will arrive to all Candy Crushers around the world!

Secondly, and to all your comments about seeing the progression in the race.

I totally agree with you and this is both important to see and keep track of and, also, very cool! I'd like to confirm that the Card where we can currently see the progression will stay in the game (you can see it within the Events Tab). 🙌

@Sofia1992

Will it have an additional feature about it or not?

That's a very good question. As mentioned in the announcement:

In the future, you might be able to win other or additional rewards and maybe even if you don't finish top 3 - stay tuned!

We are currently thinking on different options that could improve and make this feature even more enjoyable and fun!

But I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions.

👉 What do you think Candy Crushers? Don't be shy and share your ideas with us!

• Pounawea

Hello @rajdeeptb ,

"I want to give an suggestions to show all participants Rank in Episode race."

Help me understand your suggestion. Do you mean showing the in-game rank (number that can be seen in the in-game avatar? or do you mean the Community Rank? 🙂

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5

The Episode race sounds cool even since you get to earn some gold to your game. But the problem is that this feature hasn't been added to my game yet and I had been playing from different devices and in different countries as well but this update never came and since I'm moving further in my game and I should have at least earn more than 1k gold by now but this never happened. Hope this feature will be available in the future ASAP...

Have a Delicious Day 🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3

I didn't have the episode race this week. is it still being upgraded?

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

Update for the Episode Race looks good! I like this feature because you can collect gold!

What about a new way to collect lucky candies?

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4

haven't seen that new look yet in my game,but am looking forward to it as long as the rewards don't decline 🙂 , actually have just received the build a bot update (the one where you can't activate by playing old levels )today and it's horrible 🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Pounawea

Dear community,

First of all, remember to update your game to the latest version and ⚠️ please note that we will be releasing these new designs slowly and not all players will see the changes at the same time. It might take a little while, but it will arrive to all Candy Crushers around the world!

Secondly, and to all your comments about seeing the progression in the race.

I totally agree with you and this is both important to see and keep track of and, also, very cool! I'd like to confirm that the Card where we can currently see the progression will stay in the game (you can see it within the Events Tab). 🙌

_____

Let me bring this comment back to the table:

In the future, you might be able to win other or additional rewards and maybe even if you don't finish top 3 - stay tuned!

We are currently thinking on different options that could improve and make this feature even more enjoyable and fun, for instance, we're thinking about adding a functionality that rewards players for winning Episode Races in a row .

What do you think about this possibility? Do you think I'd make the Races even more interesting? I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions.

👉 What do you think Candy Crushers? Don't be shy and share your ideas with us!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• Brandi1980
    Brandi1980 Posts: 15 Level 2

Awesome ❤️❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?