Candy Crush Saga: changes in the score & points system

Comments

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3

I am getting 120 points for matching 3 candies. I probably had it all day. I just reread the candycrushinator reply properly.

Something seemed different but it was not very obvious to me. I've played approx 35 levels today.

It was this level that made me think back to this post, striking the blockers across, the points were in a line. Maybe it was like this before, honestly, I don't know as I never paid attention to it.

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3

The score is now more apparent when using the colour bomb and when the fish are eating jelly. Also when using the coconut wheel.

Most other scoring of actions I have not noted/can't work out/not likely to remember.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    edited September 2020

OK, I have the changes in the Candy Crush Saga points system and now I understand why this week I had in new episodes many levels with silver stars. In last episode 10 levels I finished with silver stars. Weeks before I did 2 or 3 levels in episode with silver stars.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

Thanks for the tag @MightyWolf @Pounawea I don’t play CCS much any more and I must admit I wouldn’t know how many points you get for each Candy anyway as all I want to do is pass the level. If I get time to pay I will pop back with some feedback.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5

@Pounawea

I was mainly playing the same way as @Peter_Tornaros @bearwithme @Elsa until?

I realized that the Trophies and passing levels on your 1st try really do add up to something, something!

Sugar Stars are more than just pretty to look at.

Not sure how to play now? I really like to experiment and that sometimes means jeopardizing the chance to pass a level on the 1st try! Now what? Hehe!

• Nico2012
    Nico2012 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello

Don't know if related to the new scoring system ... but I see a biiig change in scoring for colorsbomb with bombs ...

Previously, when you hit, for example, a green candy with a colorbomb , the more green bombs alongside green candies ... higher was the score ( 100,00 or 200,000 points) ... Now ... around 10 times less scoring.

So, level like 6386, where I'm stuck, are impossible challenges with a 3,000,000 goal !

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5

Hey, why does candy bomb only give 600 points?

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

@mint_aero

@Pounawea can I ask here please, is there any change being made to the crystal ice blockers? Few people mentioned it on the accessibility post, you did months ago and for many it's still a problem. Or is it still being written up for review?

Hi @mint_aero ,

I did double-check with the Studio and, for now, there are no changes being made to the crystal ice blockers.

As mentioned on the accessibility post (check it out HERE), it is something that we will continuously work on and our UX designers will keep improving in the game.

Please keep your feedback coming!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited September 2020

By the way, Moves levels haven't appeared long long time ago...

I only can see jelly, ingredients, candy order, mixed, rainbow rapids...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?