⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

For the last 3 days candy crush saga will not connect to internet. Ive tried everything

Options
Stephen_Gillott
Stephen_Gillott Posts: 7 Level 2
edited September 2020 in Support

For the last 3 days candy crush saga will not connect to internet. Ive tried everything. Can anyone help.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

@Stephen_Gillott Hi and welcome, Can i ask if this is the error your receiving

If not can you provide a screenshot of any error messages you are receiving.

If it is this above at present the only fix for this issue is to uninstall and reinstall the game, but if this is a mobile device then any stored boosters or lives would be lost and are unrecoverable unless unused purchased boosters

Hope this helps

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Stephen_Gillott and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. You have actually posted this in the Candy Crush Soda Support area, so I will ask it to be moved to the Candy Crush Saga area.

I am sorry you are having this problem. What platform are you playing on (PC or mobile also make and model). Also hve you tried restarting your internet router? I am currently experiencing an inability to connect to the internet with one of my games and I am afraid I too will need to de-install and re-install the game, but plan to use up as many saved boosters etc. as possible first, because I know I will lose them once I do this.

Good luck and Happy Crushing.

Also, now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Stephen_Gillott
    Stephen_Gillott Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am on PC Windows 10. I have tried all the usual stuff including uninstalling and restarting router. I get the following message

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Stephen_Gillott Hi again if you have uninstalled and reinstalled the game i am not sure why you would still get this message. I will tag @Yosca and @Origins7_Dale to see if either of them can help you any better with this

Thank you

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,992 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Freddy_Falkner

Hello @Stephen_Gillott I am sorry to hear you have this internet connection problem. I have seen others who have this problem on Win 10. Do you see this when you try to log in?

According to @Origins7_Dale version 2004 has tech problems. He recommended if you could go back to an earlier version your problem might be solved. However if this all doesn’t work, you can de-install and re-install the app, like @bearwithme said. If you do so, do know you’ll lose all your boosters! Your gold is saved in your account.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

One thing you haven't try....different device. Come back to it when the studio has a fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?