⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

TREAT CALENDAR & WHEEL FOR MOVES

scorpio111
scorpio111 Posts: 32 Level 2

Dear King 

I have noticed that for the past 3-4 days I have not been receiving my daily TREAT CALENDAR & other players have been receiving. Why is this happening?

I don't received them on any of the gadgets I play Candy Crush. 

i PLAY ON MY MOBILES, iPAD .FACEBOOK & WINDOWS-MICROSOFT.-& THEY ARE ALL UPTO DATE

Can you please explain?

Furthermore I can't even see the wheel where you win moves. Which once used you get to use again after 48 hours. That I haven't been able to see & other players have been receiving. 

Why is this happening?

This can only be controlled from your side. Can you please restore this both items. 

Regards 

Bharat Shah 

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @scorpio111 - I'm sorry you are temporarily not getting those features. The wheel for extra moves is definitely in a test phase and different people have different versions or don't have it at all. However I believe the daily treat calendar is usually available to almost all of the players. If everything is up to date, then you may have had this feature temporarily removed from your game but it should come back (maybe with the next update.

In the meantime, make sure you are getting a strong and steady internet signal. A temporary loss or drop in signal can cause the game to think you are playing off line and some of the features are not available when playing off line.

Please have patience, continue playing and hopefully the missing features will reappear in your game soon.😊

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,987 Candy Moderator

Hi @scorpio111 . Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience

Make sure update your App .

The Treat Calender and Wheel Moves is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

and please check this page

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited September 2020

@scorpio111 Hi and welcome, The daily treat calendar and the extra spin wheel are both bonus features and not always guaranteed to be in your game. The bonus features are given to groups of randomly selected participants. so this could mean your just not in them groups at present but you could be again in the future.

The only thing you can do is make sure your game is up to date and log out and restart your device / s as this will make sure you are getting the features that are available to you

Hope this helps

• scorpio111

Dear King

I play Candy Crush saga everyday & all my gadgets & games are updated every& I have the latest version of CCS.

Can you please check as this is the first time this has happened to me.

TREAT CALENDER & WHEEL FOR MOVES are missing.

Can you somehow check & find out why am I missing them.

Regards

Bharat Shah

• Freddy_

@scorpio111 The community is here to help and advise we have no way of checking this as it is the studio that deals with the game and also they are randomly selected. as advised all you can do is keep your game up to date and sign out and restart regulary to ensure your getting the features available to you

Thank you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @scorpio111 - I'm sorry you are temporarily not getting those features. The wheel for extra moves is definitely in a test phase and different people have different versions or don't have it at all. However I believe the daily treat calendar is usually available to almost all of the players. If everything is up to date, then you may have had this feature temporarily removed from your game but it should come back (maybe with the next update.

In the meantime, make sure you are getting a strong and steady internet signal. A temporary loss or drop in signal can cause the game to think you are playing off line and some of the features are not available when playing off line.

Please have patience, continue playing and hopefully the missing features will reappear in your game soon.😊

• scorpio111

Dear bearwithme

Thankyou for your answer & explanation. I will be waiting & hopefully will be able to receive them in the next update..

However just to let you know I have a very powerful Internet & I never play off line & the version I am using is also latest.

Thank you for your explanation once again.

There is something I wonder if you can help me with. I purchase bars from Microsoft & sometimes I don't get them & contacting Microsoft is not easy & I loose out on that. So I don't know where to turn for help .If I ask CCS they ask me to contact Microsoft & that is not easy. Is there anyway you can assist?

Regards

Bharat shah

• Freddy_

@scorpio111 Hi again, unfortunately we cannot as the community does not deal with any purchase issues as it contains your personnel details. For this unfortunately you would need to contact Microsoft store support

Hope this helps

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The Extra Moves Wheel as all extra features or bonuses in the game may not always be available or can be found in the same version as previously.

Therefore you may not have the wheel available at times or no free spins are possible.

Treat calendar is a test feature so it is not always guaranteed to be in your game. Test features contain groups of randomly selected people. So this just means your not in the test group at present, but you could be in the future.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

My treat calendar was gone but has come back. I hope your does soon too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?