⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

5248368 hours until the next life...

DavidKings10
DavidKings10 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

Look at my life bar... Has anyone experienced it too?? Since yesterday morning I have to wait for more than 5 HUNDRED minutes before my next life loads..

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited September 2020

Hey Davey-boy, welcome.

Your issue is not so tragic, just click here (or here) & follow the directions; get everything back on the clock.

Or if your game is saved, log out of it and close the programme for a minute or so; then open it and log back in, also try clearing the cache to see if it will help.

You're welcome, enjoy; & don't let anyone accuse you of messing with your clock.

Edited!

Original link got deleted, but we can click on the next one & view the post from @Community_Team to get our clocks fixed (if necessary)...

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Hello there, @DavidKings10 ! Welcome to King Community!

I am so sorry that you have to go through that horrible and painful experience! Unfortunately, there are several things that could have caused that issue. If I were in your situation, I wouldn't have waited that long.

It is best to just uninstall and reinstall the game to solve the issue. You might be losing some Boosters and Lives in the process.

Hope this helps!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020

Hi @DavidKings10 , I had experienced a problem with my game but it cleared up just a few moments ago.

Would you check your game to see if your issue has resolved. If not would you come back here and let us know?

Also if you are using an Apple phone make sure that it is updated to IOS 14.0.1

We got to get you back Crushing!

Kind regards, Glenn

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited September 2020

quote:

It is best to just uninstall and reinstall the game to solve the issue.

You might be losing some boosters and lives in the process.

Awesome advice there, if you were planning to reimburse the OP.

Didn't see anywhere in the post that he mentioned having hundreds of thousands of boosters in his inventory, did anyone else?

But unless your booster stash looks similar to the following pic, just fix your clock:

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020

Hi @Spieler_8675309,

Clicked on your link above, but got:

• Permission Problem
    • You don't have permission to do that.

Might want to fix that.

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

9/28/2020

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@DavidKings10 Hi and welcome, your game has become corrupt and you will need to uninstall and reinstall the game . Unfortunately if this is a mobile device you will lose any stored boosters and lives. please see post below for further information

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

Freddy is correct, along with others, an uninstall and reinstall is the way to fix this corrupt game. Sorry. Boosters and lives will be lost but gold bars and levels will remain.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@DavidKings10 Yes unfortunately this is the only option for this error

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Yes i do agree with freddy reinstallation is the best available solution at the moment for this issue.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator

Hello @DavidKings10 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry this has happened to you.

You might try this advice from one of the game's Kingsters first before you de-install and re-install the app and see if it clears up the issue:

This issue is, generally speaking, related to changes that have been made to your own device's time or date settings. For example, if you've had need to change the time or date, due to traveling and changing time-zones, then this has an impact on the game's built-in clock used to keep track. 

To fix this and get your clock performing properly again, simply follow these steps: 

1. First step, is to open the map in the game and check how long you have to wait for the next life. Make a note of this.
    2. Now reset the clock on your device...(For example, if the game says "100 hours until the next life" you need to change the date in your phone's calendar by calculating how many days are in 100 hours and set the date forward accordingly.)
    3. Once this is done, briefly access the game's map screen and then go back to the settings menu on your device.
    4. Now set the date back to the current correct date
    5. Finally restart your device and get back to the adventure!

That should fix the issue but if it does not then please, reinstall the app and the timer should reset automatically. Please note that boosters and lives will also get reset in this process. 

I wish you the best of luck!

Also, now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?