⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 773 seems to be impossible

2»

Answers

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

The studio is still working on the scoring issue. Not every level has been fixed yet. Posting your complaint here helps us let the studio know about issues so thank you. Good luck and I hope you are soon back to crushing.

• floleary
    floleary Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having the exact same issues.

• fervorking
    fervorking Posts: 1 Newbie

I am also dealing with the same issue in both the browser and on Windows 10. Even on my best run, where I got Color Bomb+Striped/Bomb combos on like 10-12 moves, my score was less than 400K.

• amywirakhil
    amywirakhil Posts: 2 Newbie

I came on here with the same question. This level is impossible. I'm struggling to even make a quarter of a million 😭

• Lady_Eevee
    Lady_Eevee Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited October 2020

I've wasted so many boosters and gold in this level and the closest I've gotten was 400k 😭 Will this issue be fixed by the weekend? When will the next update be? The last time was September 23.. I'm hoping for a fix by the weekend so I can participate in the Popsicle Planet event 😔

I do play the game on a tablet and I don't have the app connected to an account so I can't log out and log back in to try to fix the issue. If I make an account will it put me back to the beginning?

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

Hi guys, the studio is still working on the scoring issue. We can't say exactly when it will be fixed. You'll have to be patient. While you are waiting please enjoy our lovely community.

• Andrasta95
    Andrasta95 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2020

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator

Bonjour @Andrasta95 !

Bonjour et bienvenue sur la Communauté !

Veuillez noter que cet espace est uniquement en Anglais. Mais pas de problème ! L'un de nos Community Manager va déplacer votre commentaire afin de vous rediriger vers le Forum en Français.

Merci !

The studio is aware of the issue with the scoring levels and are working on pushing out a fix to all players. Because of the complexity of the issue, the fix couldn't be sent to all players at the same time (different devices/software etc.). Please be patient and make sure your game is up to date with the latest version of the game and you should see a fix in your game in the near future.

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Violatp
    Violatp Posts: 3 Newbie

Fwiw, mine is now working! I was a bit disappointed to barely pay attention as I was playing the game since I expected it to still be the same, so I didn't do as well as I think I could have, but it took only about 15 moves to get to over 1,000,000. I play on a Chromebook.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?