⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is the Customer Support so difficult to get a response from?

Clothsprogs
Clothsprogs Posts: 23 Level 2

I reported an issue to Customer Support over 10 days ago, using the "contact us" form on the website.

I got an reply asking me to reply with more information (most of which was filled in on the webform I sent, the rest included in my message)

I replied with the information they asked for

I got another email saying that since i had not replied they were closing the case.

So I contacted them via the webform a second time, and got a repeat of the same situation.

And again a third time...

None of my replies have bounced as undeliverable.

If they want us to reply to their emails, why aren't they monitoring the replies?

Or perhaps they're emailing from an address that doesn't accept replies?

Or perhaps they're just ignoring the replies...?

Teddy

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Clothsprogs Hi and welcome, If you put a personnel message to our Community Manager @Crazy Cat Lad with your email (please do not put it on here) he can open up the roadblock for you as for the gold bars im not sure but he is tagged to this so he may or may not be able to help you get somewhere with support. You would need to be patient though as he will only answer you in his work hours

Hope this helps

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Clothsprogs !

Sounds like you only got an automatic reply.

Did you enter the same email address in the web form that is associated with the Facebook or King account in your game?

If you play on mobile or via the W10 app, then always email directly from the game's Settings and Help Center and Player Support will receive all game data and details automatically.

If you only play on Facebook or King.com, then use the web form but you will need to enter the same email that you use on yout Facebook or King account.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,547 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Did you report Player Support Team here ? and may I know your problem in Candy Crush hope we can help you here

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

Sorry you are having so many problems with customer support. What is going wrong for you? Maybe we can help here.

• Clothsprogs

Yes, I Contacted them though the form you linked to to report that I had paid 9 gold bars to unlock the next episode of Candy Crush Saga on King.com. My total number of gold bars had gone down from 46 bars to 37 bars, but it had not unlocked the next Episode and had returned to the screen saying to ask friends or pay 9 gold bars.

I was emailed 3 times (twice by someone called "Mike) in response to the3 times I reported the problem asking me to repeat the information I had already filled in on the form, and to explain the problem again.

I replied to all three emails, then received another email saying that as I had not replied, the case was being closed

9920268, 9918366, and 9890960 are the three case numbers quoted in the emails so far.

I'm just fed up about being given the run-around for over 10 days by people who obviously aren't interested in actually dealing with the problem.

Teddy

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Clothsprogs Hi and welcome, If you put a personnel message to our Community Manager @Crazy Cat Lad with your email (please do not put it on here) he can open up the roadblock for you as for the gold bars im not sure but he is tagged to this so he may or may not be able to help you get somewhere with support. You would need to be patient though as he will only answer you in his work hours

Hope this helps

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

These three ticket's numbers are between so far as so many players have asked while received ticket's numbers one by one ascending on Contact Us Support. So please be patient until their team will answer to help your problem. 😊

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Answer ✓

Hi @Clothsprogs !

Sounds like you only got an automatic reply.

Did you enter the same email address in the web form that is associated with the Facebook or King account in your game?

If you play on mobile or via the W10 app, then always email directly from the game's Settings and Help Center and Player Support will receive all game data and details automatically.

If you only play on Facebook or King.com, then use the web form but you will need to enter the same email that you use on yout Facebook or King account.

• Clothsprogs

It would have been nice if they had bothered to TELL me that (I don't even remember what e-mail I used - it was so long ago and I've never had to enter it since) instead of asking me to repeat information I'd already given them, then just ignoring my replies.

Teddy

• Clothsprogs

I'm so fed up with the complete lack of Customer Care at King.Com

EVERY TIME I REPLY to one of their emails requesting information that I have already given them multiple tiles, they send another email SAYING I HAVEN'T REPLIED!!!.

If they want people to reply, they should use an email address that accepts incoming emails - or actually bother to read those incoming emails.. but apparently, that's too complicated a concept

Either that or they simply can't be bothered. But no - the just leave it to an automated system to send out the same thing again and again and DON'T LET TEH CUSTOMER KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY CONTACT THEM!!!

I am fed up of receiving multiple versions of this:

"This is an automated mail from King Customer Care regarding ticket 9920268

You recently contacted our team here at King Player Support and we wanted to check in with you.

We're keen to help, and we just needed some more information from you, which we requested in our last message.

If you could please reply to this message with the information we requested, we’d be delighted to help. If we don’t hear from you within 3 days, we’ll go ahead and close this ticket.

ind regards,

King Player Relations"

Teddy

• Crazy Cat Lad

@Clothsprogs I checked the reference number and the email you are using in the web form is not the email associated with your game. Therefore you only get an automated reply only.

Please send an email directly from the game if you play on mobile or via the W10 app.

If you play on Facebook or King.com, then you will need to enter the exact email address that you use to login to Facebook or your King account on the website.

• Clothsprogs

Then why are they emailing me at that email address asking me to reply?

Teddy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?