This is so unfair - this is what I dislike the most about this game

Options
rafa140493
rafa140493 Posts: 72 Level 2

I'm currently at the level 7910, but I do not have access to the diamond path, this is so unfair I would also love to have a chance of winning the party booster since it is so rare.

This is what I dislike the most about this game, why isn't the game just the same for all players like all the games ever? I do not even understand how this may be even useful or easier to manage for the developers, to deploy different games to different players.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited September 2020
    Options

quote:

I'm currently at the level 7910, but I do not have access to the diamond path...

Hey you, welcome back; but isn't this the week of the golden path?

So you're in the Wednesday Clubhouse, good on you for the progress (& point taken); but think of it like this:

They (King) are actually doing you a favour by not giving you that one, probably a # of players are spending lots of boosters/time trying to get that (almost) elusive party popper; they get to the fifth level & lose, only to start all over to get back there & lose again.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Der Spieler also doesn't have that one (does have the golden path for this week, however), & he's not missing it; but it should be made available for those who actually want to try it...

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @rafa140493 !

I understand that you also want to play the Golden and Diamond Paths when reaching the current last level in the game.

One of the challenges should automatically appear in your game under the events tab when you completed the last level on the Saga map.

If it doesn't appear, force close the app and restart the device and see if that helps. At times some tech issues prevents you from seeing some events as well, in these cases there's nothing more you can do than hope that the event will appear the next time it's running.

• Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

I agree, it is a complete load of rubbish that all of us have very different candy crush game experiences and events. Just another typical borked issue with king. Much like how they have made the game harder for those on lower levels now when ppl who passed the levels often had three times as many moves to complete the same level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?