Have been stuck on level 1781 for over a month.

skaluzny
skaluzny Posts: 1 Newbie

Sorry to say I’m leaving Candy Crush. It used to be my favorite game but after trying to beat level 1781 for over a month, it’s just not fun anymore.

Comments

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 201 Level 3

I can't believe that you stand one month at same level.But you have you're right.CCS became so boring.From time to time i play some level and see thats king make it just cosmetic changes .Everything is bright and shine but essential for players abolish.Now i see new design built the bot but if you can't built with previous level whats the point.Sad...I always think that players see what king do it to us.Just make it cosmetic changes and they want to we spend money for boosters and gold.You are just one of many players which spend days of one level.In old version of ccs it was an exception.The players progresed far faster.LONG LIVE THE KING😡😡

• WonderlandCentury789
    WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3

@skaluzny @mandrak

Hi and welcome to the community.

Keep trying and you can do it. King is just trying to make you give money, which I don't like in my honest opinion.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 201 Level 3

@WonderlandCentury789 Of course we can keep trying but we talk about how ccs became boring....

• WonderlandCentury789
    WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3

@mandrak That's why I don't play Candy Crush Saga. I don't want to hard work on something impossible to complete. King is a profitable company.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @skaluzny !

@kiara_wael @Freddy_Falkner @wykoon or @aijaziqbal may help you out on this tricky level with their best hints and tips.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,915 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1781

For this level try to play more from bottom part of the board to shuffle the candies. Make special candy as you get the chance and try to combine them with each other to move ingredients.

Keep trying

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @skaluzny and hope you have been doing well.

Noted that you're stuck at this level for months and I totally understood your frustration because I have tried replaying this level and was close to completing the level multiple times. 😅

I do not have specific strategy in playing any level in Candy Crush but I do apply the general tips below whilst playing the game as it does help me to pass a level whenever I'm stuck. Here are those tips:-

1. Take your time and focus.
    2. Study the game board before and during the game.
    3. Always play at the lowest level in the board to allow more candies to cascade from the top to enable you to create special candies like colour bomb, striped or wrapped candies. Combined any of these to clear the board or blockers.
    4. Activate hint/tip as you may need it from time to time in case you've missed out any chance to create the special candies.
    5. Take a short break if you keep failing to prevent frustration.
    6. Hope for a lucky board and enjoy the game!
    7. The scoring issue for this level has been fixed for most players and hopefully you'll be able to play without any major difficulty.

You may also refer to this video with talk through tips by Suzy Fuller. Although the level design is old but the objective is the same.

Taking a break from the game helps a lot because we tend to lose our focus on the game when we are frustrated. During the break, you may explore other interesting game by King or explore around this Community by participating in contests and visit the fun area for games!

Good luck with the above level and hope to hear from you soon.

Happy gaming 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?