Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Weezy what can we help you with

• Weezy
    Weezy Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Been stuck on 5114 for 6 days. We need build-a-bot back/fixed or whatever. This is beyond frustrating! Do we need to pay to play now? And thanks for at least answering finally.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Weezy not sure if build a bot has been changed to win streak feature as they both do the same thing regarding bonuses., but build a bot is of no use to you as you need to build it up to be able to use so you need to progress

Check you game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in and see if you have the build a bot or win streak feature, you may still not have any of them as they are not available to everybody

• Weezy
    Options

Wow. That is the same BS answer I always get. Have a nice day.

• WonderlandCentury789
    WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3
    Options

I got some goodie bags that were similar to Build a Bot. When you a fail a level, the string stretches as if it's about to break.

• Weezy
    Options

Level 5114 cannot be won. Must make 550,000 points-impossible without boosters and extra moves. Scoring has gone wacky.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Weezy Hi again, There ia an issue with the scoring levels that has been reported but we are awaiting a fix. al you can do at present is check your app store to see if theres a game update as the fix is likely to come in an update.

• Weezy
    Options
  • Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

I am kind of in the same boat finally after years of playing. I restarted, cleared stuff up, but nothing changed.

And without the bot and boosters i am not smart enough to beat levels anymore without great pain. I am at 5253.

The thing is that it makes you automatically play less as 5 lives disappear quickly. So you cannot play that many times during a day anymore.

Also, for some funny reason, the space race event and win from last week still shows up.

Anyway, will wait for changes. :)

Anita Squirrelqife

• MickAngel
    MickAngel Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Yup, I haven't had any sort of bot for over two weeks now. When I win a couple levels in a row and get nothing for it, I get angry. I also don't have the "watch a video to spin the wheel to continue" anymore either! Everything is for gold. I've logged out and restarted a bunch of times already. No idea what's going on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?