*Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament! By Origins7_Dale

Origins7_Dale
Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Hi @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @Werner_Cichy @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @Pitty_Kitty @Yosca @Sharon_Loose @candycrushinit @Sofia1992 @Elsa @Spinnifix, @KimElston @Diamond Lim, @Glenn1972, @Freddy_Falkner, @MightyWolf, @siti_payung @DieOmimi, @bearwithme,

Well thought I better get this up & posted, the race ends in 2 days. Sorry for the delay, but did ask for info on this when it started from the "Saga CM's".

For our "Soda CM's", & the other players see the bottom, an interesting article from "The Guardian".

Posted on 9/30/2020 at above link!

Here are a number of screenshots for you.

• Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament 3rd Screenshot How Star Tournament Works - Level 7955 - Candy Crush Saga

• Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament - Scores - Candy Crush Saga

• Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament - Reward Tiers - Candy Crush Saga

Of course, there is a glitch we normally get on these new releases. You lose the ability to scroll back, the screen shows only "Black" below a certain level. No biggie, just close the game, goes away until you replay again.

It is easy enough to play. You get endless levels. Funny or ironic, players have been asking for more levels for years now, finally we get them, at least for 6 days on this.

Scoring is easy enough, you get for:

• Sugar Stars - 6 Points
  • 3 Stars - 3 Points
  • 2 Stars - 2 Points
  • 1 Star - 1 Point

Getting "Sugar Stars" is also easy, most of the time in 2-3 moves, but not always, still have to finish the goals to be awarded them. There are some very hard levels that come up, either "Skip" them, by closing the game, or play if you like, might cost you boosters tho. No penalty for "Skipping" or losing the level, of course on your "Lives" you do lose 1 for every loss, that didn't change. The game will give you another level to do.

I started on 9/30/2020, all my myself, got about 80 points or so. 2 days later players showed up on the scoring board, was still ahead. Got busy with support issues, when I reopened this, was like 100 points behind, with all those players you see above. That 2nd place player called Theresa, had posted a higher score. Don't be fooled on this, even tho I have a 80 point lead now, it can go rather quickly, because of the "Sugar Stars" count.

On "Magic Season" see my post at:

Along with the CM's @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad posts on this, includes a "YouTube" video I found. With an important question that both myself & @Yosca would like to have the answer to.

Finally, here is that article from "The Guardian".

Mentions other things, including other King games, & another one coming out.

Well, that's about it.

Oh, like your pic in F5 Teams, @kiara_wael, pretty.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

10/4/2020

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?