⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CC Level 7931

Options
Vicky_Avganim
Vicky_Avganim Posts: 7 Level 2

please please do something with this level, add lots of moves or something. Even with using

power ups I've played it at least 100+ games.

Thank you in advance.

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Vicky_Avganim and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community! If the fix hasn't reached your game yet it should very soon. Sometimes depending on your device, software etc. it can take a little longer to reach everyone. Please be patient and make sure your game is up to date and you restart it after an update.

In the meantime, now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Darrick_Seconi
    Darrick_Seconi Posts: 8 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

No. This has not been fixed yet, at least for Windows 10. I unistalled and installed the game and still does not work. Please fix ASAP. Wasted lots of gold bars and they don;t even work. I need a ton of hammer which I don't have.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?