Build a bot disappeared a week ago

Options
Jackie_Coe
Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3

My build a bot just disappeared about a week ago, has this just happened to me or has anyone else lost it?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,985 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

Thanks Kiara, I have done all that and my build a bot HAS NOT returned

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options

@Jackie_Coe this happens to me on a regular basis. I have it for a week, then it’s gone for a week, then it’s back for another week, and so on. And I’ve always done all the logout/restart/update stuff but it never helps.

I’ve contacted King support about it a couple of times but never got an answer, they just refer me back here where of course nobody can explain it.

I hope yours returns soon.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

Thanks Kazza, it’s good to know that I am not alone. Previously mine only disappeared for a day or so, but this time it’s been over a week.

It’s so frustrating when you cannot get a proper response from King, I wonder if in fact they have the answers!

• kadeeu
    kadeeu Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2020
    Options

I had the same situation where it has been gone for a week. It seems now for me build-a-bot has been replaced with the candy crush soda like booster win streak enhancements. And like with candy crush soda it remembers your losses if offline. Looks like this will be the end of candy crush for me.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

My build a bot doesn’t seem to have been replaced with anything. I have the watch an ad, press to see you have won anything but that has more crosses on it than any boosters.

I am on level 7770 and I cannot remember when CC was any fun at all, it was such a long time ago. All these “new” changes/additions to the game don’t seem beneficial to the player. Many times I just think that King want me to stop playing all together.

• kadeeu
    kadeeu Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am on 7852 and the new win streak feature just showed up today for me.

• Weezy
    Weezy Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

When is King gonna be honest and tell all they are pay-to-play. Free never does last long,especially once they got you hooked!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The Build-a-Bot feature like all extra features and bonuses are not always available in the game. If you cannot find it now, I'm sure the events tab is full with other challenges until the Bot is back in your game.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

My build a bot has still not returned. Just makes things more difficult but mainly monotonous to keep playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?