🎯 Improvements to the "level complete messages" in Candy Crush Saga!

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Pounawea . Thanks for the tag and...nice changes!

They look better and with more info than before.

I can't wait to give a try on these new improvements too!~

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

Thank you all for coming around and sharing your feedback and first thoughts with us.

We are glad to read you like the improvements! πŸ™Œ

PleaseΒ note that we will be releasing these new improvements slowlyΒ and not all players will see the changes at the same time.Β It might take a little while, but it will arrive to all Candy Crushers around the world!

Β 

We need your feedback, Candy Crushers!

πŸ‘‰ What do you think of the visual changes we are bringing? Share your opinion & feedback with us below!

Β 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! 🍬 🍬

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2020

Hello @Pounawea, I really like how the CCS team is making the game cleaner and easier to understand and more visually appealing!😊

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Awesome!

Thanks for the feedback @bearwithme . πŸ™‚

It is also thanks to all your feedback, Candy Crushers community, that we understood what could be improved in order to give you a better experience in the game with the complete level messages.

I'm glad you guys like the changes and I look forward to hear from more community members!

We need your feedback, Candy Crushers! 🎯 Level complete messages improvements! More info and visuals HERE!

πŸ‘‰ What do you think of the visual changes we are bringing? Share your opinion & feedback with us below!

Β 

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! 🍬 🍬

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

As @bearwithme said, I really like how the team is making the game cleaner and easier to understand and more visually appealing! and well this new change is no exception... πŸ₯°

• ANNLEMASTERS
    ANNLEMASTERS Posts: 57 Level 3

Love the new visuals for level complete messages! It helps to get back to the game that much faster!

• xeffe
    xeffe Posts: 26 Level 2

πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ€ enjoying the additions

• badpatti
    badpatti Posts: 114 Level 3

@Pounawea Looks good but is it going to disappear at random times.. all my events disappeared today. Win extra live wheel gone forced to use gold bars or start level over, it's not fun when things just disappear.Reset my game and still nothing. They work on visual improvements but they should work on game improvements so you don't lose rewards and progresses right in the middle or the end of events. I lost my daily win right when I should of recieved rewards, reset itself and I have to start over. Freezes when I claim my 5 free lives , 15 lives not recieved in the passed couple weeks. I have sent messages to the king support help and they send me a response saying to ask the community for help. So community please find a way to get my rewards for me and my lives

Thanks badpatti

• badpatti

And my build a bot is gone .. everything is gone.. very frustrating. I'm not a happy crusher today!! πŸ€”πŸ™

• badpatti

Also the game said I did not pass 25 levels when clearly I did. I clear over 100 levels a week . If someone can please help me with this since the king help says ask the community... 4 email responses telling me to ask the community to fix it

Badpatti

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?